Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

Looks... interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Looks... interesting.
    When robots take over the world and deem humans to be inefficient creatures, therefore deciding to create a race of cyborg humans that will be you. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    When robots take over the world and deem humans to be inefficient creatures, therefore deciding to create a race of cyborg humans that will be you. :yes:
    Only if they make nice-looking cyborg bodies.

ReputationRep:
    Only if they make nice-looking cyborg bodies.
    I think the evil cyborg thing is sexy. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    In the face of a group of crazy murderous robots, sing. I love Casshern Sins. :rofl:

I want to be a star!

ReputationRep:
    I think the evil cyborg thing is sexy. :yes:
    It has a sort of sexual thing about it? :wtf:

I will head off to bed. I'll give people my number for Saturday's meet :yes:

See you, night :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    I want to be a star!

That was a good episode. :cute:

Night Pud. :hugs: And anyone else who may be awake.

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    I have 4 tickets to go and see The TNT Show in a couple of weeks ... The only good thing about the show though is Dictionary Corner XD

ReputationRep:
    Starting to panic! No time to do anything - why did I not take today off!? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    CRANK DAT SOUL EATER :woo:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    you better get off tsr and finish your work cara, we dont want you missing your flight :hmmm: :mmm:

morning :yawn: i was up to 3 last night reading the first volume of Kare Kano cos i couldnt sleep, its a little shojou but i like :yes: those 2 especially Yukino :rofl: and i loved the comedic art :yes: im not sure if i should carry on with the manga or start watching the anime but i dont want to do both, anyone know if the manga and anime are similar?

ReputationRep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    you better get off tsr and finish your work cara, we dont want you missing your flight :hmmm: :mmm:

morning :yawn: i was up to 3 last night reading the first volume of Kare Kano cos i couldnt sleep, its a little shojou but i like :yes: those 2 especially Yukino :rofl: and i loved the comedic art :yes: im not sure if i should carry on with the manga or start watching the anime but i dont want to do both, anyone know if the manga and anime are similar?
    The anime adaptation lends itself to the manga, not only in its script (obviously), but also in the animation and styling. It's quite a unique series, in that regard. They even employ a manga-esque look.

On a side note, I hope those of you, who are attending the meet tomorrow, a wonderful time. I'm sorry I couldn't be there with all of you (and particularly to Cara, who has made an admirable attempt to make sure she could attend). :smile:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    *points at sig*
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    *points at sig*
    I checked the 'Trophy Cabinet', only to see the slight alteration to 'Aiko still sucks', but then I checked the 'People I love'... :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Juno doesn't like me :nah:

Going offline soon, red faction time :teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Truered)

I like Tru-pyon. You're my golden dragon. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :emog:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Truered)

:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :sadnod:
    :lovehug:

But I'll always be your Truebottom :fluffy:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.