Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    have your say, looking for decent games to play wid others online

ReputationRep:
    Mario Kart. Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Mario Kart is indeed a good online game on Wii. As is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

ReputationRep:
    I'l say only mario kart

ReputationRep:
    Mario Kart and Call of Duty 5..

ReputationRep:
    Echoing the sentiments above, Mario Kart. SSBB didn't really do it for me, with long wait times and pretty bad lag.

Apparently The Conduit is supposed to have a pretty fleshed out Online Mode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    Echoing the sentiments above, Mario Kart. SSBB didn't really do it for me, with long wait times and pretty bad lag.

Apparently The Conduit is supposed to have a pretty fleshed out Online Mode.
    Iv'e heard that too. Further, COD:WAW is quite good, though not as on the other two consoles.

Anyway, if someone has COD 5 I would be happy to exchange FCs for it. PM me! (I'm not that good only lvl 13)

ReputationRep:
    i bought conduit, its pretty gud, happy with the game

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.