Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    when is SQA results day?

ReputationRep:
    It is and isn't lol

I got my results and knew I had got into my uni, I was pretty happy...went home....that was it lol....

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh

nervousness still takes me, but i'll be on ucas at 6am clicking refresh to see if i get into uni

if i do, i wont care about the results, my logic is that as long as im in.... im in

and also, if i dont get in, i can cry at home, run in grab the results, ninja my way out of the hall, and never speak to another human again XD

lets hope not XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    I feel sorry for the English. They have to go to school and get their results.
    ohohoho
    i get them of the school website

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    People complain about the revision they have to do ("When do I start?" etc etc)
    People complain about the exams ("That was so hard" "That was so easy I fell asleep and nearly fell off my seat" )
    People complain about the long wait till August
    People spend their time moaning about it on threads on this
    ...Now people are complaining that results day isn't exciting enough??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_can_has)
    when is SQA results day?
    5th August.

ReputationRep:
    For the first part of the holiday i was really scared but now i dont care. On results day I will be cacking it tho. Its strange how so much depends on it.

ReputationRep:
    Only

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk)
    Is anyone else just not building up to exam results at all? Like doesn't really care about them and they've kinda been at the back of your mind? I don't even feel like I'm getting results cause it doesn't feel like I've sat exams because I found the exam period quite relaxing haha. Ah well. Anywya, it's only SG results for me, they won't affect my life much, hence the rather lackadaisical outlook!
    i agree with you, although i kinda need to get the results to get into the 2nd year of college. but i only need D's ! happy days

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong guys, I'm really excited about it. I can't wait to see how well (not not so well :p: ) I've done. Its just after it comes that I'm worried about. Maybe I'll feel differently this year.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really excited.
    I suppose it is a sort of anticlimax if you don't do as well as you'd hoped, but not if you've applied to uni.
    2 weeks! they better go by really quickly, but I doubt it...

ReputationRep:
    I still remember my GCSE n A level results days pretty well. It's a happy day if you do well and you do always look back on it, and the results are with you forever. Make the most of it and arrange parties etc

ReputationRep:
    Ha, no-one really likes being around me on results days, because i'm usually not too happy with them and no-one can see why XD

ReputationRep:
    It is a bit of an anticlimax. Although my career depends on my results, I still know that even if I do fantastically well I'll be left feeling.. "Right... well that's that over for a while.."

ReputationRep:
    No! I'm petrified about getting these highers. If I miss the grades I'll cry myself to sleep for about a week..and then finally suck it up and retake

I'm okay about maybe failing 1 higher..but if I fail 2 I'll be devestated. It's the sciences that I don't really care about anyway (Bio & Maths) but if I failed them both rather than just one..oh god.

ReputationRep:
    Less that 24 hours to activate your MySQA account!

I forgot to activate my MySQA account last year and I was on holiday in London on results day, so I had a long two-day car drive home to panic about what was in the envelope. :o: Worse still, I was getting texts from people all the way with "Eight ones!!" and other excellent results, but fortunately once I was home and had torn open the envelope, I got what I was hoping for ...

(I activated it straight away this year for that reason ...)

(Original post by EmmaDilemma)
    No! I'm petrified about getting these highers. If I miss the grades I'll cry myself to sleep for about a week..and then finally suck it up and retake

I'm okay about maybe failing 1 higher..but if I fail 2 I'll be devestated. It's the sciences that I don't really care about anyway (Bio & Maths) but if I failed them both rather than just one..oh god.
    I know how you feel, if I fail Human Biology it'll mean a gap year for me ... No way am I resitting it!! Plus I'll have to crash Higher Business, which means no free periods for me this year - two AHs and three Hs. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    MySQA is now closed. The site will reopen on 10th August.

I will still be on TSR in case anyone needs me. Good luck everyone!

SAM

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.