Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's your favourite bar in Canterbury?

ReputationRep:
    Cherry Tree on a Thursday for the infamous Pigf***er cocktail. Or Penny Theatre, also on a Thursday, for £1 pints.

And the Old Buttermarket for the best sandwiches in the world. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    Hobgoblin, Old Buttermarket, Cherry Tree is good too. Although I go there for the normally decent selection of real ale rather than the cocktails :p:

ReputationRep:
    The Penny is quite nice, they do nice food too! I didn't really go into the pubs, apart from the 'Spoons... and then only the one up the top of town, never went into the Westgate one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    The Penny is quite nice, they do nice food too! I didn't really go into the pubs, apart from the 'Spoons... and then only the one up the top of town, never went into the Westgate one!
    The Westgate Inn is shocking compared to The Thomas Ingoldsby. Good call! :yep:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.