Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate how much i love you boy Watch

Please keep anon. I just want to get this out my chest, but dont want my bf to see it.

So yeah like Rhiana's song "I hate how much i love you boy, i hate how much i need you, i hate how much i love you boy , I just cant let u go, i hate that i love you so"

I hate how much i love my bf. It's making me ache time to time when little things happen. It annoyes me as well as hurts me. We're on LDR at the moment, it's hard.

Anyone feel the same or am i just weird?

ReputationRep:
    nothing wrong with a bit of love

ReputationRep:
    I agree. It's horrible, it feels as though it hurts to love them, sometimes you wonder if the dull ache inside is worth it. Then you see them and it's all better, or mostly, until they do something small which makes you scared/panicked/annoyed. Ahh, I'm not cut out for this relationship lark!

ReputationRep:
    Love messes people up. This is normal of course. Next?

ReputationRep:
    Wish I had a girl who loved me that much :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie_lee)
    I agree. It's horrible, it feels as though it hurts to love them, sometimes you wonder if the dull ache inside is worth it. Then you see them and it's all better, or mostly, until they do something small which makes you scared/panicked/annoyed. Ahh, I'm not cut out for this relationship lark!
    Lol, you sound like me :o:

ReputationRep:
    I hate how much I hate Rihanna, she really shouldn't bother me but being forced to listen to her **** music for 8 hours a day is driving me insane. That goes for Beyonce too.

exactly! I can literally feel the ache in my chest! i always wonder if he will ever feel that. He seems happy al the time unless he knows i'm unhappy (which he will only know if i say it out loud or show it on my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Lol, you sound like me :o:
    It's awful isn't it? I'm having a particularly bad time at the minute, he has some home/money problems and I know that's the issue, but he's distant and I'm convinced he is going to turn around and break up with me...but deep down I know it's rubbish :rolleyes: :o:

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Wish I had a girl who loved me that much :sad:
    i hope so too cus that means you have all her hearts and soul!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Mullet)
    I hate how much I hate Rihanna, she really shouldn't bother me but being forced to listen to her **** music for 8 hours a day is driving me insane. That goes for Beyonce too.
    Ella ella eh eh eh under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh...

also doing nothing with him is better than doing everything without him

ReputationRep:
    It's awful isn't it? I'm having a particularly bad time at the minute, he has some home/money problems and I know that's the issue, but he's distant and I'm convinced he is going to turn around and break up with me...but deep down I know it's rubbish :rolleyes: :o:
    It is awful. It's constant paranoia also which drives me crazy. I know it's rubbish also, but I dunno, the mind plays games :P

ReputationRep:
    Aww. That's so sweet. I hope you guys last.

Aren't your lyrics incorrect :p:

I hate how much I love you boy, I can't stand how much I need you.

jooooooooooke

ReputationRep:
    I agree. It's horrible, it feels as though it hurts to love them, sometimes you wonder if the dull ache inside is worth it. Then you see them and it's all better,
    I love what you just said there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    It is awful. It's constant paranoia also which drives me crazy. I know it's rubbish also, but I dunno, the mind plays games :P
    Yep me too. He is just as bad - is yours? He even gets a bit grumpy if I think someone on TV is hot etc, bless him. The things we dooo :console:

ReputationRep:
    Go talk to him idiot, you're screwing yourself and him.

ReputationRep:
    Yep me too. He is just as bad - is yours? He even gets a bit grumpy if I think someone on TV is hot etc, bless him. The things we dooo :console:
    Nah my boyfriend's not paranoid at all. He used to get jealous easily but he realised it was pointless since I don't want any other guy. I just get paranoid about him being unhappy, or leaving me or something since I don't see him that often

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i hope so too cus that means you have all her hearts and soul!
    that seems like a big responsibility to hold

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.