Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate how much i love you boy Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    Ella ella eh eh eh under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh...
    Rihanna got beaten up by her fella, ella, ella, ella...

ReputationRep:
    ahem...ahem..its rihanna's AND ne-yo's song..!!! Completely irrelevent i know, but i had to big him up somehow!!!

(Original post by bluemax)
    Go talk to him idiot, you're screwing yourself and him.
    he's at his friend's the now so cant speak to him. Havent seen him in ages...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss A*)
    ahem...ahem..its rihanna's AND ne-yo's song..!!! Completely irrelevent i know, but i had to big him up somehow!!!
    lol agreed..big up another ne-yo fan!!!

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    that seems like a big responsibility to hold
    yup, little do the guys know.

well, ok.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i have a secret crush and that is even worse :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yup, little do the guys know.
    don't get me wrong though - i'd love the responsibility :yes:

but you need to let him know how much you love him :sadnod: only then can we love you back just as much if not more...

ReputationRep:
    true true.

It's actually Ne-Yo who makes that song :eek:

(Original post by nicola778)
    i have a secret crush and that is even worse :love:
    oooo... that hurts even more i guess...

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    don't get me wrong though - i'd love the responsibility :yes:

but you need to let him know how much you love him :sadnod: only then can we love you back just as much if not more...
    he knows. He loves me too, but meybe not as crazy in love as me. He treats me like precious tho lol, which i think is the best he could do to show me his love as he's not very emotional (like most guys).

ReputationRep:
    he's at his friend's the now so cant speak to him. Havent seen him in ages...

So catch him as soon as possible, you'll regret it later if you dont.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I felt the same when I was dating my ex (LDR). It's so damn hard... and you wish you didn't but you can't let go. Those moments together are so much better.

It's easier not to love them, but the easy path is never the rewarding one.

ReputationRep:
    stop listening rihanna and strt listening rock or rap songs like eminem, ull feel good. And abt ur situation miss anonymous, it happens when u dont trust ur bf. Go and talk to him. Quit rihanna.lol

ReputationRep:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Omg I have the same problem :sad: Don't you just want to tear a piece of your soul off and give it to her/him?

(Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    true true.

It's actually Ne-Yo who makes that song :eek:
    Haha true dat The dudes pretty sick.

ReputationRep:
    Please keep anon. I just want to get this out my chest, but dont want my bf to see it.

So yeah like Rhiana's song "I hate how much i love you boy, i hate how much i need you, i hate how much i love you boy , I just cant let u go, i hate that i love you so"

I hate how much i love my bf. It's making me ache time to time when little things happen. It annoyes me as well as hurts me. We're on LDR at the moment, it's hard.

Anyone feel the same or am i just weird?
    I know exactly how you feel- keep in touch as much as possible. It helps, but I know what you mean by the 'aching' feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Roboto)
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Omg I have the same problem :sad: Don't you just want to tear a piece of your soul off and give it to her/him?

Haha true dat The dudes pretty sick.
    'cough* too much awwing there :P

OP.. i know exactly how you feel , and i can most certainly live with that aching pain. Your Bf maybe even feels the exact same. Just be with him, spend as much time as you can with him, be there for him.. you know all that shizz :p:

And those songs are just perfect for people like you and me and anyone else with the same feeling, Sums up how we feel :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's even worse when you can't have what you want so much... I want to forget about this guy but it's pretty difficult.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.