Turn on thread page Beta

Have you become pregnant whilst on the pill? watch

• View Poll Results: Have you become pregnant whilst on the pill?
    Yes, I used it perfectly (same time everyday, no sickness or taking drugs)
    6.15%
    Yes, but I missed a pill / was ill / was on medication
    1.54%
    No, I've been on it for several years
    43.08%
    No, but I also use other forms of contraception
    13.85%
    No, but I haven't been on it for long (under 6 months)
    35.38%

ReputationRep:
    Just curious, maybe would help my worrying! Carrying on from jade1's thread.

ReputationRep:
    GF thought she'd got pregnant while on the pill. Was just a late period. If you're worried - go and see a doctor?

ReputationRep:
    No, but I'm not an option. Been on it for about 8 months and it's been awesome =)

ReputationRep:
    No, but again I don't fit any of your options. I've been on it for just under a year with no problems at all.

Nah still got preggers frm taken the morning after pill 8hrs later!!

ReputationRep:
    oops sorry for not giving that option! haven't the faintest idea whether I can edit the poll either.... oh well. And btw, I'm not crazily worried about being pregnant or whatever, I just get very paranoid about the reliability of contraception! Hence I was just curious to see if there really has been anyone who got pregnant even when using the pill absolutely perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't an option either, but been on it almost a year and not been pregnant. We trust it, I know it can happen but it's very unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bf use condoms sometimes aswell as the pill and havent had any problems with it so far. Been on it for almost three years now.

Yes. I took my minipill religiously, at the same time every day, and ended up having an ectopic pregnancy. Very bad times indeed.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Four years, no pregnancies, no pregnancy scares. No other contraception used, except when on anti-biotics.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.