Turn on thread page Beta

Things that really annoy you... watch

ReputationRep:
    - When people who have no interest in me or what I have to say start boring conversations with me instead of sitting in silence they ought to.
    - People who don't listen properly.
    - People who document their every breath by means of facebook photographs or statuses.
    - People who hurt other people or animals.
    - People who have disregard for other people.
    - Highschool kids on the bus who think it's cool to shout their conversations or throw stuff.
    - People who think they're 'cool'.

Basically, people.
    People annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    ooo sweetestdrug i love this thread... get ready for a monster rant lol

things that annoy me most-

people who swear all the time.. how about just using it for emphasis and not every single sentence?

the daily mail

chain emails/texts/comments on youtube..ones that say stuff like "you will die at midnight if you don't pass this on..."

PpL WhO TyPE LiK diS.. i eVEn KnOw oNE GiRl Who SpELls YoU lIKe YoOh... i mean why? typing like that takes pure effort and it looks awful and its hard to read

people who think violence and gang culture are cool.. also peole who think being ghetto is black culture

people who walk slowly

people finishing a carton/bottle and then leaving it in the fridge/cupboard instead of throwing it out

cats.

harry potter and anything harry potter related

keira knightley( i don't wanna be mean but i find her so annoying)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariangel)
    ooo sweetestdrug i love this thread... get ready for a monster rant lol

things that annoy me most-

people who swear all the time.. how about just using it for emphasis and not every single sentence?

the daily mail

chain emails/texts/comments on youtube..ones that say stuff like "you will die at midnight if you don't pass this on..."

PpL WhO TyPE LiK diS.. i eVEn KnOw oNE GiRl Who SpELls YoU lIKe YoOh... i mean why? typing like that takes pure effort and it looks awful and its hard to read

people who think violence and gang culture are cool.. also peole who think being ghetto is black culture

people who walk slowly

people finishing a carton/bottle and then leaving it in the fridge/cupboard instead of throwing it out

cats.

harry potter and anything harry potter related

keira knightley( i don't wanna be mean but i find her so annoying)

I always say that i think cats are vermin...so slithery and dirty...DIE!!!
    Agree with all the above..We're on the same page for sure!!!

ReputationRep:
    Overly cynical people. Shut up, noone cares, we've been through all that already, and just because we don't moan about it on the internet doesn't mean we're shallow berks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayne)
    Overly cynical people. Shut up, noone cares, we've been through all that already, and just because we don't moan about it on the internet doesn't mean we're shallow berks.
    screw you...if you don't like it..don't waste ur time repyling...simple as..:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    screw you...if you don't like it..don't waste ur time repyling...simple as..
    You have the right to be cynical, and I have the rather ironic right to moan about it :tongue:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.