Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I had an offer from Manchester Metropolitan University and I have not accepted it yet, but I really want to!
    I read in the university website that the MA in Education is located in two campuses in Manchester (Didsbury campus) and in Cheshire (Crewe campus). I saw in a map that the distance is not a small one.
    How many of the lessons take place in Didsbury and how many in Crewe ?
    I ask you so I can apply for the accomodation that is nearer to the university.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    i'm not entirely sure but i think it's rather unlikely that you'll have to attend university at both sites. for example, i'm on the primary education course, and all of my tuition is at didsbury, whereas there are other students studying exactly the same course but over at crewe. the distance is quite substancial and awkward if you have to rely on public transport. i think that when you accept your offer you have to choose whether you want to go for didsbury or crewe at that point. i think with me the option was "d" or "c" and i had literally no idea of the difference between the two... i'm glad i'm studying at didsbury though in the centre of it all rather than stuck out in crewe x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 24, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.