Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello! I had an offer from University of Nottingham for MA in Education. I would appreciate information about this master, since the website of the university does not provide enough information, as the website of other universities do.
    Do the lessons take place in the main campus ?
    Is there any lessons at schools?
    Thank you for your help!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 21, 2009
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.