Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we have crappy teachers in some fields as 2009 graduates really messed up in their IB exams so I was wondering how can I actually prepare got one more year to go, especially with the load I already have of work to do in the summer and all

HLs : history , business , english

SLs : Bio, Spanish , math methods

ReputationRep:
    study?
    review?
    memorize the syllabi?
    read extra material?
    do your ee, tok essay, any ia's possible?
    work on other things you might need to do later e.g. college apps, sats, act, toefl, etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maya10)
    Apparently we have crappy teachers in some fields as 2009 graduates really messed up in their IB exams so I was wondering how can I actually prepare got one more year to go, especially with the load I already have of work to do in the summer and all

HLs : history , business , english

SLs : Bio, Spanish , math methods
    Well, what country are you in? Also, have you tested out of any subjects yet? Im an IB 2010er, and I have already tested out of 2/3 of my SL subjects.

ReputationRep:
    google them? just type ib _______ (insert subject) syllabus, you definitely will find it!!!

ReputationRep:
    I found all my syllabi :/
    I've got the new biology, chemistry, physics, math.methods SL, english A1, french ab initio & psychology.
    found most on google.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NixSta)
    not for 2010
    do you mean the syllabus of your subject has changed from 2010 exams onwards??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NixSta)
    not the syllabus, just the requirements needed to obtain the diploma. I heard that the syllabus changes every two years so were still using 2009's syllabus.
    Wait- there are new requirements for the diploma for the class of 2010?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.