Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to study psychology at university and just want to know some good universities that would be appropiate with my expected grades of ABB. Really cant make head nor tail of the university guides and cant decide where is good or not. Can anyone point me in a potential good university? Not wanting a big industrial city if possibly like Glasgow or Birmingham.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    York.

ReputationRep:
    Kent? Exeter? Any idea where in the country you want to go?

York, Lancaster, Kent, UEA, Loughborough...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon01228)
    Wanting to study psychology at university and just want to know some good universities that would be appropiate with my expected grades of ABB. Really cant make head nor tail of the university guides and cant decide where is good or not. Can anyone point me in a potential good university? Not wanting a big industrial city if possibly like Glasgow or Birmingham.
    Thanks
    York, Royal Holloway, Bath. Bham Uni is actually really nice... it's like being in the countryside, yet you're a 5 min train ride to the bullring.

ReputationRep:
    I did look at york the other day and I loved it but I dont know whether or not I'll get the grades. I live in northern England so most places in the UK I'm open to but perhaps not Kent because that truly is a long way to go.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    York want AAB now, I'm pretty sure. Well the two you mentioned, Aston at ABB, Kent is good for psychology at ABB or AAC, I would suggest rhul at ABB but I'm assuming you want to avoid london like the plague? (big industrial city) Hull would make a good insurance choice at BBC and is good for psychology.
    EDIT: Whoops sorry posted a second after you OP. By the way, Loughborough is AAB and Bath AAA hazzypants and JCM89.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.