The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
*subscribes*
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
No, you'll still have a decent choice. Surrey was my insurance, and I still ended up with a band D place (up at Manor Park, granted). You should be fine with accommodation tbh - and should you dislike it that much, there's still opportunity (until early november or something) to switch through the accommodation office.
Reply 3
I've got a place through clearing, just waiting for them to update my track, but I was wondering what will happen with accom with me. Will they send me any info in the post or will it just be a matter of research yourself and hurry up and make the choice? I need my student number for the uni to apply don't I? So I'll have to hope I get some correspondance with it on...
Reply 4

I've got a place through clearing, just waiting for them to update my track, but I was wondering what will happen with accom with me. Will they send me any info in the post or will it just be a matter of research yourself and hurry up and make the choice? I need my student number for the uni to apply don't I? So I'll have to hope I get some correspondance with it on...

I had surrey as a firm choice but they sent me an email on how to log into the accommodation application system, I am sure they will send you an email shortly. But if you want to do some reasearch here's all the room's, their costs etc. http://portal.surrey.ac.uk/portal/page?_pageid=909,336755&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

Latest

Trending

Trending