Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Surrey is my insurance...
    If, come August, I find myself going to Surrey where will i stand with accomodation. Im assuming I would be left with something horribly unappealing but do enlighten me if i am mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes*

ReputationRep:
    No, you'll still have a decent choice. Surrey was my insurance, and I still ended up with a band D place (up at Manor Park, granted). You should be fine with accommodation tbh - and should you dislike it that much, there's still opportunity (until early november or something) to switch through the accommodation office.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place through clearing, just waiting for them to update my track, but I was wondering what will happen with accom with me. Will they send me any info in the post or will it just be a matter of research yourself and hurry up and make the choice? I need my student number for the uni to apply don't I? So I'll have to hope I get some correspondance with it on...

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place through clearing, just waiting for them to update my track, but I was wondering what will happen with accom with me. Will they send me any info in the post or will it just be a matter of research yourself and hurry up and make the choice? I need my student number for the uni to apply don't I? So I'll have to hope I get some correspondance with it on...
    I had surrey as a firm choice but they sent me an email on how to log into the accommodation application system, I am sure they will send you an email shortly. But if you want to do some reasearch here's all the room's, their costs etc. http://portal.surrey.ac.uk/portal/pa..._schema=PORTAL

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.