Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i feel pony tails take me down atleast 2 palces on the pretty scale, i feel uglier with them, anyone else feel like that?
    as in when all your hair is entirley back, no fringe either. my uneven forhead line doesn't really help either :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yup. I have the world's biggest forehead (seriously, it qualifies as advertising space) so a ponytail is just wrong in my case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mamooshka)
    Yup. I have the world's biggest forehead (seriously, it qualifies as advertising space) so a ponytail is just wrong in my case.
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    I just lost all my hair. I would give my left arm to be able to have a ponytail with long, gorgeous hair.

ReputationRep:
    i hate my ears so i'd agree with you :-(

ReputationRep:
    I also thought that pony tail is not the best way to do my hair as I also have a big forehead but recently I have noticed ,and some other friends told me ,that wearing a pair of big earrings with a pony tail makes me look better, so give it a try girls!:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't look at my best with a ponytail, but it looks better if a few tendrils from my front layers fall down naturally.

ReputationRep:
    I only look good with my hair in ponies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaya)
    I also thought that pony tail is not the best way to do my hair as I also have a big forehead but recently I have noticed ,and some other friends told me ,that wearing a pair of big earrings with a pony tail makes me look better, so give it a try girls!:yes:
    I'm having visions of super slicked back hair, massive gold hoop earrings, possibly a white tracksuit...

ReputationRep:
    I rarely have my hair in a pony tail... sometimes i hate it, sometimes it looks nice.

ReputationRep:
    oh god i can never have a ponytail without the fringe, otherwise it just looks odd on me

ReputationRep:
    i also suffer from having a large forehead.. a fringe helps
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have a huge forehead... easy, keep your fringe while you have a ponytail. Am I the only one to which this has occurred?

Same if I am tying my hair in a loose bun to keep it out the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    I only look good with my hair in ponies
    Snap!
    Although on a night out, when I actually have time to do my hair properly I wear it down and I think it looks nice (well at the beginning of the night anyway haha).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I have a huge forehead... easy, keep your fringe while you have a ponytail. Am I the only one to which this has occurred?

Same if I am tying my hair in a loose bun to keep it out the way.
    Ah but 'tis difficult when you have a massive forehead and extremely curly hair. A fringe really isn't an option for me - my hairdresser refuses to even give me a side fringe which I promise I'd straighten religiously lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've got a massive forehead too so a pony tail looks awful on me. I just don't wear pony tails, ever. And I don't have a fringe either.

ReputationRep:
    The only time it looks nice is when my hair is perfectly straightened or perfectly wavy, and I wear it in a low pony tail. But then wearing it in a pony tail is stupid as I could wear it down, I reserve that for interviews or situations where I'm not allowed to wear my hair down. I also have a large forehead and I look fugly with a ponytail.

The only problem is they're so convenient and my hair needs a lot of managing for it to look nice down. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    My dad aways moans at me because I never put my hair up. He insists it looks nicer but I don't believe him :p: I usually go for pigtails to gymnastics now, looks better than one ponytail :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like ponytails, they can bring out good bone structure!

Avoid gelling hair back and large hoop earrings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    I just lost all my hair. I would give my left arm to be able to have a ponytail with long, gorgeous hair.
    thats horrible i really feel for you.

If my fringe is down it can look ok but my forhead is huge so i try and avoid it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.