Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i feel pony tails take me down atleast 2 palces on the pretty scale, i feel uglier with them, anyone else feel like that?
    as in when all your hair is entirley back, no fringe either. my uneven forhead line doesn't really help either :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yup. I have the world's biggest forehead (seriously, it qualifies as advertising space) so a ponytail is just wrong in my case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mamooshka)
    Yup. I have the world's biggest forehead (seriously, it qualifies as advertising space) so a ponytail is just wrong in my case.
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    I just lost all my hair. I would give my left arm to be able to have a ponytail with long, gorgeous hair.

ReputationRep:
    i hate my ears so i'd agree with you :-(

ReputationRep:
    I also thought that pony tail is not the best way to do my hair as I also have a big forehead but recently I have noticed ,and some other friends told me ,that wearing a pair of big earrings with a pony tail makes me look better, so give it a try girls!:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't look at my best with a ponytail, but it looks better if a few tendrils from my front layers fall down naturally.

ReputationRep:
    I only look good with my hair in ponies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaya)
    I also thought that pony tail is not the best way to do my hair as I also have a big forehead but recently I have noticed ,and some other friends told me ,that wearing a pair of big earrings with a pony tail makes me look better, so give it a try girls!:yes:
    I'm having visions of super slicked back hair, massive gold hoop earrings, possibly a white tracksuit...

ReputationRep:
    I rarely have my hair in a pony tail... sometimes i hate it, sometimes it looks nice.

ReputationRep:
    oh god i can never have a ponytail without the fringe, otherwise it just looks odd on me

ReputationRep:
    i also suffer from having a large forehead.. a fringe helps
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have a huge forehead... easy, keep your fringe while you have a ponytail. Am I the only one to which this has occurred?

Same if I am tying my hair in a loose bun to keep it out the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    I only look good with my hair in ponies
    Snap!
    Although on a night out, when I actually have time to do my hair properly I wear it down and I think it looks nice (well at the beginning of the night anyway haha).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I have a huge forehead... easy, keep your fringe while you have a ponytail. Am I the only one to which this has occurred?

Same if I am tying my hair in a loose bun to keep it out the way.
    Ah but 'tis difficult when you have a massive forehead and extremely curly hair. A fringe really isn't an option for me - my hairdresser refuses to even give me a side fringe which I promise I'd straighten religiously lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've got a massive forehead too so a pony tail looks awful on me. I just don't wear pony tails, ever. And I don't have a fringe either.

ReputationRep:
    The only time it looks nice is when my hair is perfectly straightened or perfectly wavy, and I wear it in a low pony tail. But then wearing it in a pony tail is stupid as I could wear it down, I reserve that for interviews or situations where I'm not allowed to wear my hair down. I also have a large forehead and I look fugly with a ponytail.

The only problem is they're so convenient and my hair needs a lot of managing for it to look nice down. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    My dad aways moans at me because I never put my hair up. He insists it looks nicer but I don't believe him :p: I usually go for pigtails to gymnastics now, looks better than one ponytail :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like ponytails, they can bring out good bone structure!

Avoid gelling hair back and large hoop earrings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    I just lost all my hair. I would give my left arm to be able to have a ponytail with long, gorgeous hair.
    thats horrible i really feel for you.

If my fringe is down it can look ok but my forhead is huge so i try and avoid it.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.