Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    The majority of guys think the average penis size is 7 inches. We're a very ignorant world.
    No, the majority of guys think their penis is 7 inches.

ReputationRep:
    Its a good thing that your a virgin, if i had a girlfriend i'd prefer her to be a virgin, no matter how old she was. Hope this helps, and don't feel pressured into just going out and having a meaningless one night stand, wait until your in a loving relationship with a guy who respects and loves you.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't be ashamed but proud of yourself. You have morals and you stick to it. I hope you'll find the right guy =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im still virgin at 21, I decided when I was 16 to wait until I was in a proper relationship but I have never had a BF, Now im scared to get involved with guys incase they think im strange. A freind says im not normal and I should just have a one night stand but I can because it goes against my morals.

Am I right to be scared.
    If I were you I wouldn't waste it on some random man
    You're 21 - I'm sure your an intelligent person just wait until your in a relationship with someone you love and trust that feels the same way -
    Then it will be special

Don't do something you don't feel is "morally" correct If I guy feels your "strange" he's not worth it, so just move on from him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im still virgin at 21, I decided when I was 16 to wait until I was in a proper relationship but I have never had a BF, Now im scared to get involved with guys incase they think im strange. A freind says im not normal and I should just have a one night stand but I can because it goes against my morals.
    Don't worry about it. If a guy likes you enough to want to have a proper relationship with you he won't care. It'll also make your guy feel a lot more special as he'll know you've waited until you found the right person.

Also you should slap your friend.

ReputationRep:
    If according to your friend you are 'not normal', then I must be mental and immediately sectioned into an institute, for I am 23, male and a virgin. Never had a relationship before too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katierattray)
    I needed advice.
    [OFFTOPIC]My uncle teaches at Borders College![/OFFTOPIC]

My girlfriend lost her virginity to me earlier in the year; she was 21. There are loads of attractive women so I have never been overwhelmed by looks; finding an intelligent woman with a strong sense of self-respect is almost impossible, though.

ReputationRep:
    its ridiculous how people think its like a disease to be a virgin
    theres nothing wrong with being a virgin!!!!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.