Turn on thread page Beta

Bonkers! how annoying! watch

ReputationRep:
    ok the songs not that bad but it is stuck in my head literally 24-7! its sooo annoying! i jus can't get it out

ReputationRep:
    'There's nothin crazy bout meeeeeee'

But nah, the worst one is We Made You. Although its an awesome song so its cool

ReputationRep:
    I love it.

Some people think I’m bonkers
    But I just think I’m free
    Man I’m just living my life
    There's nothing crazy about me
    Some people pay for thrills but I get mine for free
    Man I’m just living my life
    There's nothing crazy about me
    :woo:
    BON KERS :mmm:

I tell ya what's annoying though, Soulja Boy - Kiss me thru the phone...:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was about Bonkers hardcore dance CD's

ReputationRep:
    Its without a doubt one of the worst songs ever.
    It shouldn't even be classified as music. Makes me angry that record deals go to these kind of people, when there are hundreds of talented musicians that will more than likely never get the break they deserve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varciani)
    'There's nothin crazy bout meeeeeee'

But nah, the worst one is We Made You. Although its an awesome song so its cool
    omdz that one stayed in my head for time when it first came out, but yeh awesome song so its all good lol

ReputationRep:
    okay if any of you have heard the duck song (type funny songs in youtube) That will NEVER get out your head 'waddle waddle waddle' it is veryyy annoying!

ReputationRep:
    this Bonkers is better :coma:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeneewenz)
    It shouldn't even be classified as music. Makes me angry that record deals go to these kind of people, when there are hundreds of talented musicians that will more than likely never get the break they deserve.
    /end elitism

ReputationRep:
    Used to like it until it became hideously overplayed... Now I just despise it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's doing my head in now, too. It used to be a great tune until it got smashed to smithereens. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God, I went to Kavos, it was literally on in every single bloody bar! I don't know why the DJs think it is a good track! I never want to hear it again!

ReputationRep:
    If there were no vocals i'd enjoy it more

Because i couldn't give a **** about him being bonkers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteDoherty)
    If there were no vocals i'd enjoy it more

Because i couldn't give a **** about him being bonkers
    listen to the club dub version

ReputationRep:
    i ******* hate it, it is one of the worst songs ever made.

ReputationRep:
    B-b-b-b-bonkers

ReputationRep:
    It's not even played that much on the radio anymore. I would understand if it is played 24/7 but it is on about 3 times a week on radio1/rock fm so you are either listening to another station or listening it on itunes which would be your own fault. If you find it annoying then dont listen to it.

BTW kiss me thru the phone is an awesome song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poossum)
    Oh my God, I went to Kavos, it was literally on in every single bloody bar! I don't know why the DJs think it is a good track! I never want to hear it again!
    i know what you mean! i went to malia and they played it in every damn club every damn night! i would go back to the hotel in the morning having heard the song about 7 times during the entire night! It annoyed the hell out of me! :woo:

... then when we all woke up my mate would play it on his laptop again!!

ReputationRep:
    Bonkers!bonkers!bonkers!bonkers! bonkers!bonkers!bonkers!bonkers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeneewenz)
    This.

He seems like a nice guy, encouraging kids from his kind of background to go the straight and narrow, but I don't see this sentiment in any of his "songs". Seems he likes to target this niche actually, teenagers that love anything with a dance beat they think can relate to them.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.