Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just feel so fat ALL THE TIME Watch

ReputationRep:
    Should just post a pic so we dont have to assume you look fine

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah this happened to me the other week.
    I'd finished getting ready for a night out and thought I looked great. So anyway, I was in the pub and caught sight of myself in the mirror, I was like "Eugh" and felt so rubbish about myself

ReputationRep:
    Paranoid to go to the gym at size 10/12... good lawd
    If youre not happy with your weight you can change it. If its something you cant change, then you have to accept yourself for how you are.
    I do feel the same sometimes though. Like I'll be confident and feel good about my looks but then I'll see a picture of myself and I look fat or something, and I feel really crap again. I guess its about confidence really, and realising a bad pic to me is a lovely pic to someone else.

ReputationRep:
    IF you keeep saying that to your self about how terrible you look.. it will make you feel even more terrible within your self... love your self for who you are, its hard but learn to love it. because at the end of the day your not going to change.. yea you can loose weight but why should you. thats an average healthy size for a women so dont worry about it.. your not over weight your just becoming a women keeeep smiling.x

ReputationRep:
    get over it or lose some weight. I was size 14 and recently lost two stone, it isn't that hard - sorry to be unsympathetic but stop whinging!

ReputationRep:
    size 12 is not fat.

/

ReputationRep:
    You don't sound fat at all.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.