The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

for some reason i snap at everything these days! I cant seem to chill and enjoy life im in my head all the time thinking and worrying about life...
mate i think im like a real type b person, still ambitious just very chilled out and i approach things in a very chilled way

almost too chilled.. i was nearly strangled in school then just shook it off and went into assembly haha
Reply 42
co_co_vogue
Not very at all. No rules but a lot of stress.

I'm the same.

Although I used to be extremely chilled out, i'm getting more and more stressed over silly things :frown:
Reply 43
I've always been really chilled, but I've been feeling really anxious recently. I think I felt real stress for the first time at work this week though.

My family are a giant mess of stress, but I haven't lived with them for a long time so it's fine. I think my stress levels shoot through the roof when I'm within a mile radius of them.
Pretty chilled, maybe too much. My parents are not chilled but they're lazy about parenting. They have high standards for morality but don't bother me all the time about it.
not very, I worry a lot.
Reply 46
I'm extremely chilled out. I cross every bridge when I come to it and leave everything to the last minute. My parents hate it. My mum likes to be organised and on top of everything all the time and she's a neat freak so my bedroom is a constant irritation. My sister is also very uptight which I hate so it doesn't surprise me I've turned out nothing like her.
Reply 47
Zayne
Very :smile:

Naturally or do you have to work on it oh chilled one?

Squish.
Reply 48
-Adeline-
I'm extremely chilled out. I cross every bridge when I come to it and leave everything to the last minute. My parents hate it. My mum likes to be organised and on top of everything all the time and she's a neat freak so my bedroom is a constant irritation. My sister is also very uptight which I hate so it doesn't surprise me I've turned out nothing like her.

I wish you were my friend! I need someone like that in my life :smile:
im cold and emotionless. so i am very chilled out. it helps.
I'm really chilled. lol, sounds weird.
My mum worrys about stupid little things and stresses herself out way too much, once I got locked in a bathroom in Paris because the handle came off, my mum was panicking like mad trying to open the door but I just lay in the empty bath reading a book... or I suppose you could call me lazy, but I prefer laid back :P My driving instructor always says I have to overcome my 'timidness' which does my flipping head in because it's not timidness at all, I'm just a chilled out person :biggrin: i've gone a bit off the subject but hey ho :smile:
-Adeline-
I'm extremely chilled out. I cross every bridge when I come to it and leave everything to the last minute..

exactly, no point worrying about things until you have to. :cool:
I pressure myself quite a bit. But, at the same time, I'm really collected. I'm really stressing about things in the future, but (for example) when I'm at work, I'm super-chilled. I concentrate less on my job and more with enjoying the company of people. And I think people pick up on that and respond in kind.
Reply 53
Irrelevance
Pretty chilled - radiator's broken and it's quite nippy here.

I see what you did there :biggrin:

I can be chilled out at times, but I usually get stressed easily.
Bit of both. For most things which people would normally find stressful, I'm pretty calm. Don't really worry over much either and I hardly ever get into arguments cos I don't take much seriously. :biggrin:

Tend to work better under pressure though, so at work I turn into a crazy bitch.
Reply 55
I am a massive worrier: severely insecure, little to no self-esteem, and I get really uptight and paranoid. My parents, however, are really laid-back most of the time. It's weird how that worked out.
Reply 56
im too laid back/chilled/lazy and it irritates everyone i know.
I'm chilled when it comes to alcohol and things, but very very stressy when it comes to problems and difficulties. My mum is known amongst my friends for being really laid-back when it comes to drinking and things... although I think she secretly disapproves when I fall through the door after nights out. One thing I know she wouldn't tolerate, though, is smoking. She has a massive issue with it. And other drugs.

My whole family are pretty chilled actually, except for me in my stress mode.
im chilled, parents are chilled and my mum is like my best friend! couldnt ask for anyone better. because she doesnt judge or anything, and doesnt hold grudges, each day is a new day, so anything in the past is in the past and move on from that. so its pretty cool.

thing is, she just like me except 25yrs older which is brilliant. so i can relate to her.

mind u, she worries like mad when i go out clubbing and stuff because its night, and i can guarentee when i go clubbing she doesnt sleep until i get back. but thing is she does let me go. so anything she worries about, she makes sure she doesnt hold it against me and lets me do whatever, so its fine.

like that, i feel safe around her to be my rather eccentric self, and shes cool wit it, so we are both chilled.
Reply 59
Superchilled.

Latest

Trending

Trending