Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Upload them to imageshack, then take the link off there, and paste it inbetween this code:

[img ] [/ img]

^^ Without the spaces. :yy:

EDIT: Or what ViolatedTreason said.. :yep:
    just different preferences to site really..

trying to upload a muddy pic of my completed coiler.. just got to get it off my phone without the USB cable at hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    just different preferences to site really..

trying to upload a muddy pic of my completed coiler.. just got to get it off my phone without the USB cable at hand.
    Are you on a laptop or pc that is Bluetooth enabled? Try sending it via BT if you haven't got the cable. :yep:

Or send it via MMS/Email to your own email address & save it via that.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

i say completed, but i could probably do with a new seat.. thats old faithful, and its a bit battered and chewed now..
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Blackberry is the way forward.. was just taking its time to upload to my email account..

ReputationRep:

i say completed, but i could probably do with a new seat.. thats old faithful, and its a bit battered and chewed now..
    Good to see a bike being properly used & made dirty
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Good to see a bike being properly used & made dirty
    the train conductor wasn't impressed.. not 1 iota lol.. and it was worse earlier in the day, that was after i had shook it off at the station leaving a foot deep pile of sh!t on the floor

ReputationRep:
    success with the uploads.. see previous post... tinypic = a fine tool

ReputationRep:
    the train conductor wasn't impressed.. not 1 iota lol.. and it was worse earlier in the day, that was after i had shook it off at the station leaving a foot deep pile of sh!t on the floor
    At least you got yours on the train! The last time i tried the BTP stopped me in my tracks & told me i couldn't take it on. Was a match day with Both Portsmouth & Southampton playing at their home grounds, and apparently during these times all bikes apart from fold up ones (bromptons etc..) are banned from the trains.. Usually rush hour as well.. Saturday from 1pm-5.30pm. How stupid! :mad: :mad:

(Original post by Greased Up Deaf Guy)
    Hello, been into xc for the past few years and currently riding a specialized pitch pro. After a 7stanes tour over summer i felt the need for a DH bike and have just aquired a Santa Crux bullit.... I am in love. haha.

Spoiler:
    Show

They are sweet looking bikes! :yep:

I bet both of those are an absolute pleasure to ride.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    At least you got yours on the train! The last time i tried the BTP stopped me in my tracks & told me i couldn't take it on. Was a match day with Both Portsmouth & Southampton playing at their home grounds, and apparently during these times all bikes apart from fold up ones (bromptons etc..) are banned from the trains.. Usually rush hour as well.. Saturday from 1pm-5.30pm. How stupid! :mad: :mad:

They are sweet looking bikes! :yep:

I bet both of those are an absolute pleasure to ride.
    i know the peoblem, they ban bikes during peak hours, as it take too much space.. i had to put that in a disabled space, as there are no provisions for cyclists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greased Up Deaf Guy)
    Hello, been into xc for the past few years and currently riding a specialized pitch pro. After a 7stanes tour over summer i felt the need for a DH bike and have just aquired a Santa Crux bullit.... I am in love. haha.

How have you still got the stock grips on your Pitch!?

I couldn't stand them xD... Ah well, different strokes for different folks...

Nice Santa Cruz...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The Crowing)

Nice Santa Cruz...
    i have always stuck with Kona Jacksh!t grips, but everyone i know hates them lol

ReputationRep:
    I need some new grips, mine have just fallen apart at the ends (with a little help from me picking at them).. They are usually halfway down the bars now... :rofl:

Can anyone recommend some really good looking ones? Ones that don't make your hands all black? Took a look at the DDG & DMR ones but they suck ass. Need to be red or blue
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I need some new grips, mine have just fallen apart at the ends (with a little help from me picking at them).. They are usually halfway down the bars now... :rofl:

Can anyone recommend some really good looking ones? Ones that don't make your hands all black? Took a look at the DDG & DMR ones but they suck ass. Need to be red or blue
    Here

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Crowing)

Nice Santa Cruz...
    haha... this was taken about a day after I bought it... she's had quite a few 'tasty' upgrades since....

New odi lock on grips, hope pro 2 rear hub, dmr v12's, haynes stroker trail brakes 203 fnb, xt cranks and a thompson elite seat post.

stock bikes are made to be upgraded.... I'll take some pics when i've time of the bike in it's current state
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/produ...roducts_id=277

check that out actually.. they have red and blue, and you usually cant go wrong with superstar stuff..
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    my regular ride used to be on a wednesday morning up Cannock Chase, but i have another job now, which occupies every damned weekday.

new bike.. and i cant ride it.

trying to get to work in this weather on it is a bit of a jaunt too. the entire area around the hospital is a glacier, and it would be faster if i crashed and got checked into A&E lol

ReputationRep:
    Riding in deep snow is great fun. Just need a bit of man up, in case you hit a bit of ice, otherwise its pretty sweet. Built a jump (out of snow) over a farm road last year, I was only a foot or two from clearing it. :YY: Gooooooooood times
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i was out snow jumping yesterday, and realised exactly how good the coiler is...

i was on my way to work tonight on the snow, and because people have walked on it, its rough to ride over. the roughness shocked one of the pins out of my watch, and it fell off. i didnt feel it go.. and it could be anywhere along 5 miles of busy road.

it cost nearly £500...

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! :eek:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Ouch! :eek:
    ouch indeed.. and i never did find it even after trawling the route home on foot. looking on ebay for it atm lol..

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.