Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Last sunday, lost it on a patch of black ice.. Dislocated thumb.

now i cant XC for a while until the swelling is sufficiently reduced

ReputationRep:
    hey, i know its not MTB but ive been doing BMX racing for 7 years now! Had quite a bit of success with it, multiple times national champ n 2008 british champ. Not racing no more but still do it as a hobby cos i love bikes
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by chick93)
    hey, i know its not MTB but ive been doing BMX racing for 7 years now! Had quite a bit of success with it, multiple times national champ n 2008 british champ. Not racing no more but still do it as a hobby cos i love bikes
    thats good enough..

ReputationRep:
    I sold my mountain bike the other week. Sad times, i now have no bike for the first time ever. Hadn't mtb'd for ages. It was gathering dust and in the garage begging to be stolen. Had to do it. Sad, i liked that bike a lot

ReputationRep:
    I kind of want to start mountaining biking properly, like going on trails. But it's hard, due to time.
    I'm trying to stick to a nice route that goes off road for a bit. It's okay.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about starting racing 4X at a local winter season in October. Should be good fun.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    mine put me in A&E again having 3 stitches in my calf, after my foot slipped off the pedals and the razor sharp pins made neat work of the flesh

ReputationRep:
    all mountain riding for me, got a trek fuel ex 6, with latest revelations (with poplock:p: )

so whats the bike life at unis, what do you all do, im in my 1st year of 6th form, and wanting to take my bikes to uni with me. do you lock them to railings outside apartments, or people with a few grands worth of bike what do you all do?

ride at dalby forest alot, sherewood pines as its near, and local downhill / northshore set up

ReputationRep:
    i ride a DMR sidekick, had a pretty bad crash a while ago though which bent my forks toptube backwards :/
    now just go out on my bmx, its a deathwish in the woods with no breaks :P
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    mine put me in A&E again having 3 stitches in my calf, after my foot slipped off the pedals and the razor sharp pins made neat work of the flesh
    a couple of my mates have had stitches due to pedals too :/
    ive got some 661 shinpads, or i couldve come a cropper on more than one occasion :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.