The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Do not take advice from people like 'X is better'. Take into account anecdotal evidence if you want, but the main thing is that you do your own research and make your own opinions.

One person's ideal uni for that course may not be the same as yours.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
As above. All three are well known around the UK and abroad (arguably some more than others), but the quality of education in all three will be tip-top. Entry requirements are a reflection of demand outstripping supply remember, not course quality, so its perfectly possible for a big course with lots of places to ask for BBB whereas a similar course which only admits 40 has to ask for AAA. Have a look around the three if possible, and decide for yourself where you think you'd fit in best.

And any rankings you'll find are a) flawed (I can't be bothered going into all of this again, check out some of my other posts) and b) only relevant to undergraduates. Graduate schools are a completely different thing, so rankings, which are rubbish at the best of times, will be even less help here.
Reply 3
lana86
Hi,

I am an international student. I have three unconditional offers for the MSc Accounting and Finance course from Uni of Bath, Uni of Birmingham and Uni of Glasgow.

Which one has a better reputation?

I have tried looking at the ranking but they often provide misleading information... please help! :smile:

Thank you in advance

just decide wether you want campus/city/rain in scotland

Latest