Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If this is not a troll (unlikely), then yes you are indeed a retard, spazz, 'idiot with half a brain'. And no there is nothing you can do to fix this, either your brain works, or it doesn't, and I'm erring on the side of thinking that would indicate that not all of your lights are on and that the wiring was installed by a bloke named Keith who thought he'd save a few quid by doing a DIY job.

If this is a troll (which is on the other hand very likely), then you're just a moron. And since you're not a retard, I'm sure that if you don't already know what a moron is, then you can easily find out by using even something as simple and rudimentary as Google...

ReputationRep:
    No, you just can't concentrate...I didn't get the "no talking thing"
    But staying on the computer too long can too lead to ur inability to focus and learn things. When I had my exams and I finished them, I couldn't remember anything new like what color was that picture, or what was the name of that singer, etc.

Just take pills for the stimulation of the brain/memory - they are mainly with vitamins and herbal extracts, they should help :>

ReputationRep:
    you are considering it. Not retarded just lack of confidence. Come on.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    - i am slow to learn important things.
    This isn't necessarily retardation, you might just be quite thick.

- i don't have any thoughts in my head.
    Where do you have them, then? Or do you not have any at all? In which case, how did this post write itself?

- i don't talk.
    For someone who doesn't talk, you're pretty gobby. Why don't you talk?

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest OP, for most of you're life have you had a parent or guidian nuture you and do a lot for you? Or are you quite independant

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should step out your front door, it would cure the pathetic nature of your trolling. Do you have that little of a life as to sit at home either trying to get fake e-sympathy or to cause 'controversy'?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Good Lord, what is it with self-diagnosis these days?

ReputationRep:
    this is common knowledge also.

let's face it people, doctors don't know squat.

but i guess it depends on the branch of medicine. those dealing in physical stuff, maybe (and only maybe). but psychiatry? most mental health professionals in the UK think that ANY action that doesn't conform to social norms is a sympton of mental illness. Like to them communists or Islamic extremists are mentally ill. :yes:
    Hi rajandkwameali or whatever the **** your name is.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm Dave and i'm mentally retarded, lets post it on a forum with lots of very intellectual people and watch the abuse - Epic troll.

ReputationRep:
    My brother Bilo have-a very funny retardation.

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes my fully functioning brain hurt.

(Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Maybe you should step out your front door, it would cure the pathetic nature of your trolling. Do you have that little of a life as to sit at home either trying to get fake e-sympathy or to cause 'controversy'?
    so trolling is sad, but abusing animals is not?

(Original post by Byllie)
    Out of interest OP, for most of you're life have you had a parent or guidian nuture you and do a lot for you? Or are you quite independant
    No.

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean?

i don't trust doctors, since they only put forward their own opinions. so can anybody recommend a way not to be mentally retarded any more?
    what makes you think users on a forum are better at giving medical advice than trained professionals (ie, doctors)? If you're too stubborn to listen to doctors, why do you think people on a forum are a better source of advice?

(Original post by Abara)
    No, you just can't concentrate...I didn't get the "no talking thing"
    But staying on the computer too long can too lead to ur inability to focus and learn things. When I had my exams and I finished them, I couldn't remember anything new like what color was that picture, or what was the name of that singer, etc.

Just take pills for the stimulation of the brain/memory - they are mainly with vitamins and herbal extracts, they should help :>
    what good would taking pills do?

(Original post by MichaelG)
    what makes you think users on a forum are better at giving medical advice than trained professionals (ie, doctors)? If you're too stubborn to listen to doctors, why do you think people on a forum are a better source of advice?
    because everybody knows that medicine is just belief.

ReputationRep:
    You keep telling yourself that.

ReputationRep:
    Am I mentally retarded?

I reckon I am since:

- i am slow to learn important things. i'm 21 but i have the perception of a 7 year old.

- i don't talk.

are these symptoms of mental retardation?

Don't be stupid, of course you're not retarded.

ReputationRep:
    See, there's your answer. You're just unintelligent, that doesn't mean you're retarded. The only person who would ask "Am I retarded" is an idiot, because they obviously don't know what mental retardation is. You clearly have no basic knowledge of medicine, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    Am I mentally retarded?

I reckon I am since:

- i am slow to learn important things. i'm 21 but i have the perception of a 7 year old.

- i don't talk.

are these symptoms of mental retardation?

Are you a troll?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.