Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Do you masturbate? How frequently? Watch

• View Poll Results: Girls: Do you masturbate? How frequently?
    Yes, almost every day
    25.90%
    Yes, occasionally
    21.23%
    No, never
    10.09%
    You are a guy.
    42.77%

(Original post by Stomm)
    In a 'mad as chips' sort of way, yes.

Oddly enough I pulled her at a club 'back home' that I used to frequent with my friends. It was at the end of a rather manic week for me, and I'd already bedded IIRC four girls that week, and to say that I was knackered would be an understatement, almost literally in fact. Then two mates of mine came up to me and said '**** wants to get off with you, and if you don't we'll kill you as she'd fit as ****'...

So I bowed to peer pressure, snogged her to within an inch of her life and then drove her home where I proceeded to bed her.

And of course the funny thing is that it turned out that she wanted to get off with me simply because she'd done some speed and needed something to do with her mouth other than bite her lip...:rolleyes: Of course she had never intended to end up in bed with me, but what can I say I 'was' irresistible...
    i'll be the first to call '********' on all of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't understand how girls derive any pleasure from masturbation? What do they do to make it pleasurable?
    You sir, be glad you posted as anon

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand how girls derive any pleasure from masturbation? What do they do to make it pleasurable?
    Looool at this. :p:

(Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    You sir, be glad you posted as anon
    I'm a girl.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl.
    May I ask you if you've ever heard of the clitoris? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Once or twice a fortnight. I quite honestly rarely get the urge to.

Whoops, wrong thread. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Its funny that not one girl in my school has ever admitted to masturbating like thats true.

Most nights. I'm in a semi long term, so my boyfriend turns me on by text or in a call.. sometimes i do it on webcam for him

(Original post by Apfel)
    May I ask you if you've ever heard of the clitoris? :awesome:
    Yes but what can you do to it that makes it pleasurable? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yes but what can you do to it that makes it pleasurable? :dontknow:
    Take your finger(s). Rub it/them on the back of your hand. Then rub it on/around the clitoris.

I think that should pretty much explain it. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boom Boom Pow)
    Its funny that not one girl in my school has ever admitted to masturbating like thats true.
    I'm not surprised... I've always lied about because I'm afraid that I would get judged and it would make me feel pretty embarrassed (no idea why) if anyone mentioned it again...

That's me though, I wouldn't judge myself, but I know quite a few people would think its funny to bring it over and over again, which I would hate because I feel like it's personal... we all secretly know most of us do though... didn't talk about it much though and we insinuated it sometimes in conversations so it's pretty obvious

I agree with 95% stat :o:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, when ever I want to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktom91)
    *Does an impersonation of a chicken*

You should definitely look into writing erotica :coma:
    It's a variation of an old joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boom Boom Pow)
    It's much too taboo for girls to say it out in the open.
    Guys, on the other hand, are quite used to terminology based on masturbating already (as it is joked around in society and all over television and even movies).
    Thus, TSR is a good medium to compare sex drives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ken321)
    It's much too taboo for girls to say it out in the open.
    Guys, on the other hand, are quite used to terminology based on masturbating already (as it is joked around in society and all over television and even movies).
    Thus, TSR is a good medium to compare sex drives.

LOL hey - you quoted me yday on my sex drive. How you doin? lol
    I still am useless

(Original post by Ken321)
    Girls: Do you masturbate?
    How frequently?

P.S. It is quite obvious that guys most likely do it pretty much every single day (from what I assume).
    Ultimately, there is a lot of speculation on whether girls have as much sex drive as guys.
    Hopefully, this poll will reveal answers.
    Why is the top option 'almost daily'. Where's the category for daily or more than once per day which, as a girl, I would fit into...

ReputationRep:
    It should be changed to 'about daily'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_mae57)
    It should be changed to 'about daily'.
    The american time to come online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ∑ Я ĩ k ė s ħ ξ)
    The american time to come online.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    At least once a day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.