Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Do you masturbate? How frequently? watch

• View Poll Results: Girls: Do you masturbate? How frequently?
    Yes, almost every day
    25.90%
    Yes, occasionally
    21.23%
    No, never
    10.09%
    You are a guy.
    42.77%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a girl.
    I feel sorry for your future boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I spunked three times reading this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    I spunked three times reading this thread.
    ROFL

ReputationRep:
    this is a great thread, ive never been so enlightened since my first sex ed lesson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walkin'Butterfly)
    I gasped and shivered as the excitement inside me mounted. Again, I raised my finger further upwards so I was nearly touching the tip. I could feel the pleasant friction brushing against my labia and I could have moaned with delight. As I moved on the the next section, I made the same, rhythmic strokes, gently teasing away the stress and tension. My labia responded, giving way so that I could go further. The final stroke and twisting climax was near and I grabbed for the rubber to finish. I slipped it through and everything gave way and hung suspended. I breathed heavily in wonder.

I had done it. My prize horse, Labia, had her hair plaited and fixed with bands for the next show jump. I looked at her pretty braids and I just knew that we could win next time.
    Ha, for the first part I was like :coma:
    http://files.pierrenel.co.uk/full_of_win.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Wow SO many more girls masturbate than I thought.

This is quite enlightening. Next time someone IRL says "ew us girls never masturbate" I will just go over to their ears and whispers "liiiiiiiar"

Can someone please help me?

OK, I'm a virgin haven't really played around with myself often or with objects etc. and I've been reading a few sexy stories while rubbing my clit a bit and just letting my fingers kind of roam and every so often I release a bit of liquid #9if thats what to call it) but how can I intensify this. Cuz basically I'm just squirting litle bits out but no like contractions that I want to feel. Has anyone got some really sexy sites or something? Please help me.

ReputationRep:
    i'll be the first to call '********' on all of this.
    You can if you like, but you would of course be wrong. And this did of course all happened almost eleven years ago now, at a time when I weighed 10 1/2 stone, as opposed to my current 13 1/2 stone.

I'll see if I can remember the order. First there was the girl I'd been going out with who came to visit me who I split up with on the Sunday morning, I did of course bed her at around 3am on the Sunday morning. Then I went out with my mate Matt on the Monday, as he'd popped down to visit and we went to a Goth club, where I ended up taking a rather tall Norwegian bird home, who had thought that Matt and I were a gay couple as he was wearing leathers and I was wearing a skirt...

Wednesday, can't remember what happened then, but I must have taken someone home with me, or that may have been when I went home with this Egyptian/Chinese Girl. I don't think anything happened on Thursday, but on Friday I went out and brought home the Ozzy Bird I'd seen a couple of times. And then of course the Saturday I've already covered, came home by train, took the car and went out.

As an aside I found that whenever I went out wearing a long black skirt, I always pulled. Obviously this won't work if you're into I guess anything that isn't a bit gothy in nature, unless you count a Kilt as a skirt. Incidentally I really must get a kilt, or at least try one on. If its anything like a skirt then it will be much more comfortable to wear during the summer, reducing betty swollocks considerably...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I don't get it. I don't choke the chicken by schedule. I fap when i'm horny.
    to your sig...have to agree - you are rather tasty lol :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantw84uni)
    to your sig...have to agree - you are rather tasty lol :yes:
    Ha, why thank you very much fair maiden. *kisses hand*

ReputationRep:
    *blushes*

ReputationRep:
    I think 33 girls are lyingggg.

ReputationRep:
    People shouldn't take this seriously, as it's not representative of the female population. Most girls here are seriously lacking a social life, or are complete whores. Alternatively, they are probably taking the piss and messing up your poll with untruthful votes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    People shouldn't take this seriously, as it's not representative of the female population. Most girls here are seriously lacking a social life, or are complete whores. Alternatively, they are probably taking the piss and messing up your poll with untruthful votes.
    Yes, masturbation is sooo slutty :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    Yes, masturbation is sooo slutty :rolleyes:.
    I never said masturbation was 'slutty'. Don't put words in my mouth and learn how to read. What is it with this stupid forum?

ReputationRep:
    I never said masturbation was 'slutty'. Don't put words in my mouth and learn how to read. What is it with this stupid forum?
    You said that girls were 'complete whores', suggesting that the poll would get a higher number of girls voting 'yes' for this reason. Or are you saying that they have lots of sex and therefore don't masturbate? You weren't clear.

ReputationRep:
    Why is the top option 'almost daily'. Where's the category for daily or more than once per day which, as a girl, I would fit into...
    Im sorry I didnt know. I just assumed "almost daily" would be nice to cover a general range around daily.
    Then "occasionally" would be like 1 - 2 times per week or something.

IDK i tried to get a general consensus

Can someone please help me?

OK, I'm a virgin haven't really played around with myself often or with objects etc. and I've been reading a few sexy stories while rubbing my clit a bit and just letting my fingers kind of roam and every so often I release a bit of liquid #9if thats what to call it) but how can I intensify this. Cuz basically I'm just squirting litle bits out but no like contractions that I want to feel. Has anyone got some really sexy sites or something? Please help me.
    I doubt you're allowed to post stuff about "sexy sites" on here. If you can't find answers, just explore it yourself.

I didn't expect jarring real-life statistics. All I know is I want a general consensus - and I would guess about 60% - 80% of girls masturbate through this poll.

ReputationRep:
    i bet that many girs that voted no are just votiong no so that if a guy comes up with this poll's results to them they can say its not them. though if you were to ask evey girl in your scool im not sure that even 10% will admit.

@failed123
    you are one of the girls i mentioned above. you also called(implied that they are) alot of ppl sluts who probably do not deserve it.

@the sad annonymous girl (i asuume that all 3 posts are yours), masturbation is meant to explore yourself, to find out what feels good and what dosent not only to...

@the 8 times a day person, i do not know any guy that dose it even close to as much as you do.

interestingly enuff, it seems that there are surprising (for me atleast) alot girls that do it more than me or about as much (yes, im a guy).

i guess girls are about as horny as guys than.
    also this poll fails to take into account diffrent cultures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ito725)
    i bet that many girs that voted no are just votiong no so that if a guy comes up with this poll's results to them they can say its not them. though if you were to ask evey girl in your scool im not sure that even 10% will admit.

@failed123
    you are one of the girls i mentioned above. you also called(implied that they are) alot of ppl sluts who probably do not deserve it.

@the sad annonymous girl (i asuume that all 3 posts are yours), masturbation is meant to explore yourself, to find out what feels good and what dosent not only to...

@the 8 times a day person, i do not know any guy that dose it even close to as much as you do.

interestingly enuff, it seems that there are surprising (for me atleast) alot girls that do it more than me or about as much (yes, im a guy).

i guess girls are about as horny as guys than.
    also this poll fails to take into account diffrent cultures.
    This entire forum is based on varying cultures.
    You, sir, are an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truckstopblues)
    i'm almost scared to ask but why do you want to know this ?
    Lol you're funny :giggle:

he asked " Girls " This question so that when girls posted on the thread he could have a look at all their profile pictures.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.