Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Want to lose virginity before Uni - wait or not? Watch

Anon or delete.
    I dont go clubbing/out drinking, dont have a boyfriend.

Am I just going to have to wait till Uni?
    I'm 17, going to Uni next year.

ReputationRep:
    No, go out, get lashed, get laid. Everyone will respect you far more for getting railed by a randomer.

(Original post by James')
    No, go out, get lashed, get laid. Everyone will respect you far more for getting railed by a randomer.

Cant exacly get lashed on my own, my friends dont/wont go drinking. Even though you were being sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Cant exacly get lashed on my own, my friends dont/wont go drinking. Even though you were being sarcastic.
    Get yourself a dildo and don't whore around. Dildos are safer than randomers, plus you're 100% sure you won't get an STD that way :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    OMG you might have to wait until UNI!

******* terrible, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I would wait intill you are comfortable and not feeling like you will have to have sex.

There will be loads of people in the same position as you, and it will not be an issue at uni in anyway at all.

Wait till you are ready and comfortable with someone if that is what you want.

ReputationRep:
    I'll take your virginity if you want

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend waiting until you've found someone that you love and are comfortable with. Rushing into having sex with someone you don't care about or barely know is a bad idea in my opinion, and a lot of people regret it later in life when they've found that someone who they really love but can't lose their virginity to them instead. And believe me, a lot of people are still virgins at uni, and no, they won't judge you or anything for being a virgin. So it's nothing to rush into

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I'll take your virginity if you want
    I was going to say inb4 offers

BUT OH NOEZ, U IS VIRGIN!

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rolleyes:

Sounds whoreish, but I'd rather get it out of the way rather than wait ages to be in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    You should hit on a guy you find attractive and try and get in a relationship if you really wanna lose it, don't lose it on a ONS no guy wants to get a girl back to his and find out shes a virgin

(Original post by littleshambles)
    OMG you might have to wait until UNI!

******* terrible, seriously.
    Well it does suck

(Original post by rockrunride)
    I was going to say inb4 offers

BUT OH NOEZ, U IS VIRGIN!

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rolleyes:
    lulz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    You should hit on a guy you find attractive and try and get in a relationship if you really wanna lose it, don't lose it on a ONS no guy wants to get a girl back to his and find out shes a virgin

Well it does suck
    It really doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    You're too immature to be having sex, by the sounds of things.

(Original post by a_t)

**** really that bad?

It really does suck.

(Original post by L i b)
    You're too immature to be having sex, by the sounds of things.

Your not exacly judging that on much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    It really doesn't.
    Erm yeah it is, sex is a big deal and it is really that great, not having it at all does suck

Though if you're speaking literally you're right, it really doesn't suck, no sucking anywhere :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Craigslist.

ReputationRep:
    My msn is there if you want it. *whistles*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-E-N-O-V-A)
    Craigslist.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    slut

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.