Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want my nose pierced.. opinions Watch

ReputationRep:
    is it a good or bad thing? do guys like it?

Nose piercings are vile. Don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    If you want it, do it. I have my nose pierced. What you do to your body is up to you, it's your nose after all.

ReputationRep:
    It depends. It looks great on some people but really trashy on others.

i think it can look great on some people but awful on others. if you really want it, go for it. you can always take it out if you dont like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sour_Cherry)
    It depends. It looks great on some people but really trashy on others.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    I have my nose pierced and i really like it but yeah as some people said, its upto you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princesscutexx)
    is it a good or bad thing? do guys like it?
    :rolleyes:
    One can only hope you don't make all your life decisions on the question of "hmm will guys like this?".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    One can only hope you don't make all your life decisions on the question of "hmm will guys like this?".
    This :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't want this to be interpreted as racist but i think nose piercings often look good on indian/middle eastern girls but not so much on girls of any other races. i find black or white girls with nose piercing look a bit trashy. sorry just my opinon

ReputationRep:
    if it will make you happy then do it.. i have my lip pierced, lots of people don't like it, but i do so it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    I have my nose pierced and people rarely even notice it to be honest. If I take it out, then you can't even see a whole, so if you do think it doesn't see you then it won't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    My friend has a little pink nose stud which looks great. Most the time you don't even notice it (there have been people who have known her for a few months and suddenly come out with "Oh my god, when did you get your nose pierced? xD) but when it catches the light it looks pretty ^_^

ReputationRep:
    What time of nose piercing do you want?
    Little nose studs look pretty cute, and aren't majorly noticeable.

I personally love nose rings ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Exactly what I was thinking.

I had my nose pierced when I was 12 - long before 'guys' opinions had any effect on me (and even now, I rarely care what the opposite sex deem to be attractive). Have your nose pierced because you like the look of it, don't NOT get it because some guy off the internet says they're 'trashy' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have it done and i like it. Some guys will like it, some guys wont, same as anything else. Don't waste your time worrying what a guy will think of it.

ReputationRep:
    it can either make you look like a freshie, a chav, or a hippy.
    do the math gurl

ReputationRep:
    Piercings anywhere other than the ears look dreadful. Dont do it

ReputationRep:
    instant put off for me.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like them when the person just wears a plain silver stud, but really, if you want one.. go for it! I guess that's a joy of piercings that should you decide it's not for you, it's easy enough to take out and forget about. I'd personally like a double nostril piercing, one on each side, but I have a teeny little nose so it'd look a bit odd I think. :emo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.