Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My sister is trying to make me feel like a "whore" Watch

and she keeps saying I'm one

I'm almost 18 and I met up with this guy I've been speaking to for months from online. We really care about each other and spoke for hours everyday, and spoke on the phone etc. We finally met up and at held hands and hugged and stuff and atthe end we kissed and my sister found out and is calling me a "disgusting whore" for kissing a "terrorist" (he's from the middle east and is arabic) and that I'm a "slut" for kissing someone "I don't know".

It's making me feel really bad being called this, Would other people view me as a "whore?"

ReputationRep:
    Your sister is jealous. Ignore her.

You aren't a whore for kissing someone who you've been speaking to for months. You don't go around sleeping with a different guy every night....

Your sister is odd lol

*Also, that was my first kiss ever, so it's not like I make a habit of going around kissing people.....

(Original post by Anonymous)

I'm almost 18 and I met up with this guy I've been speaking to for months from online. We really care about each other and spoke for hours everyday, and spoke on the phone etc. We finally met up and at held hands and hugged and stuff and atthe end we kissed and my sister found out and is calling me a "disgusting whore" for kissing a "terrorist" (he's from the middle east and is arabic) and that I'm a "slut" for kissing someone "I don't know".

It's making me feel really bad being called this, Would other people view me as a "whore?"
    Well, you've connected with him emotionally already, might as well get it done physically, right? :p:

I dunno, maybe a bit quick on your part, but i dunno :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to look up the definition of whore in a dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    You arent a whore. Your sister is jealous and i really wouldnt take any notice of it
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Buy your sister a dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    your sister appears to be a tad racist, is she 10?

ReputationRep:
    Better a whore then a racist *****.

ReputationRep:
    Just agree with her.

"yes I'm such a filthy whore"

"that was my first kiss with someone and I actually like him"

"**** I'm a ****"

She'll feel like a tosser.

ReputationRep:
    Punch her in the ovaries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scott202)
    Your sister is jealous. Ignore her.

You aren't a whore for kissing someone who you've been speaking to for months. You don't go around sleeping with a different guy every night....

Your sister is odd lol
    yeah shes jealous but being jealous isn't something odd. its natural for a sibling to feel defensive and/or jealous for another sibling; her sisters defense mechanism might well be to call the OP a whore, thus making her feel bad and getting rid of the boyf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

This says it all, your sister is clearly a moron. Just ignore her

ReputationRep:
    Beat her with the dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Punch her in the ovaries.
    haha! give this one a try!!

no, she does sound like a ****, of course you're not a whore.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he actually is a terrorist and she knows something you dont http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ies/holmes.gif

ReputationRep:
    which arab country he from..im an arab and can give you the breakdown of what guys from each of these countries actually want

ReputationRep:
    how old is he? that might have something to do with why shes saying it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    How old is she, OP?

ReputationRep:
    You're sister doesn't sound very nice. There's probabaly some sort of jealousy or worry in there somewhere, but if you say this to her she'd go mental and even more of a *****.

Just ignore her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.