Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My sister is trying to make me feel like a "whore" Watch

ReputationRep:
    She sounds immature and jealous - how old is she? Between 12-15?

If so, ignore the snide comments and point out she's an ignorant racist.

ReputationRep:
    Lol , is he a freshie?

If he is, don't even bother with him. (And yes, I'm part Arab myself).

ReputationRep:
    How old is the guy, OP?
    Maybe your sister is jealous, or lonely. You don't sound like a whore

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like she's awfully racist and if it were a white guy you'd kissed she wouldn't have said that.

(Original post by lm_wfc)
    how old is he? that might have something to do with why shes saying it :dontknow:
    same age as me (17)

(Original post by *Katie*)
    How old is she, OP?
    she's 16

ReputationRep:
    "You terryrist kissin' whor!"
    Sounds like something you'd hear in hicksville, USA.

Don't worry about, you're not a whore.

ReputationRep:
    a terrorist!
    i take personal offense.
    ignore your sister. jealousy right there.

i must warn you though...
    arab men are very romantic, they have a way with words and romance, moreso than any other men i know, and seem perfect.
    but, after a while, you realise they are dogs, just like the rest of the men on earth!

i am intrigued by your middle eastern romancer but, do heed my warning!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    and she keeps saying I'm one

I'm almost 18 and I met up with this guy I've been speaking to for months from online. We really care about each other and spoke for hours everyday, and spoke on the phone etc. We finally met up and at held hands and hugged and stuff and atthe end we kissed and my sister found out and is calling me a "disgusting whore" for kissing a "terrorist" (he's from the middle east and is arabic) and that I'm a "slut" for kissing someone "I don't know".

It's making me feel really bad being called this, Would other people view me as a "whore?"
    ignore her
    your sister is a racist

ReputationRep:
    Is she older or younger?

ReputationRep:
    same age as me (17)
    shes jealous/rascist?

or winding you up

ReputationRep:
    kick her in the clunge

and she keeps saying I'm one

I'm almost 18 and I met up with this guy I've been speaking to for months from online. We really care about each other and spoke for hours everyday, and spoke on the phone etc. We finally met up and at held hands and hugged and stuff and atthe end we kissed and my sister found out and is calling me a "disgusting whore" for kissing a "terrorist" (he's from the middle east and is arabic) and that I'm a "slut" for kissing someone "I don't know".

It's making me feel really bad being called this, Would other people view me as a "whore?"
    If you're a whore, then you're a whore, and that's it. If you're not, then you know you're not; nothing anyone says to the contrary means anything.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.