The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
PeeWeeDan
Well actually he has a point really. If we had made Jordan keep the West Bank we would have a lot less problems right now. However I think he shouldn't throw stones when he lives in a third world country.

I thought his point was that the Palestinians should control Jordan, not the other way around.
Reply 21
dn013
LMAO!

You seriously believe that if Jordan was Palestinian then there would be peace in the Middle East??

Gaza is in Palestinian hands and look how peaceful it is...

nice logic.
Reply 22
dn013
I thought his point was that the Palestinians should control Jordan, not the other way around.

lmao how old are you?
Reply 23
Bateman
lmao how old are you?

'IMO Israel will only find peace if it makes Jordan Palestine.'

I am 18 and can speak English, you are probably in your late teens early 20s and cannot speak English. Either you cannot speak English or you are very fickle and immediately ignore what you said before in order to attack someone else. The quote I got off you clearly illustrates how you were stating that you want Jordan to become Palestinian.
Reply 24
PeeWeeDan
Well actually he has a point really. If we had made Jordan keep the West Bank we would have a lot less problems right now. However I think he shouldn't throw stones when he lives in a third world country.

Typical hypocritical Israeli logic.

"why are you picking on the Jews, when there are problems in Sudan and the Congo..."

I'll stop talking about Israel, when Zionists stop talking about the holocaust.

There have been worse genocides, using your logic, you're not allowed to talk about the Holocaust unless you talk about other Holocausts too.
Reply 25
dn013
'IMO Israel will only find peace if it makes Jordan Palestine.'

I am 18 and can speak English, you are probably in your late teens early 20s and cannot speak English. Either you cannot speak English or you are very fickle and immediately ignore what you said before in order to attack someone else. The quote I got off you clearly illustrates how you were stating that you want Jordan to become Palestinian.

I am not denying that i did, I still do.
Reply 26
Bateman
I am not denying that i did, I still do.

So wtf did you intend when you asked me how old I was??
Reply 27
dn013
So wtf did you intend when you asked me how old I was??

That you are stupid, stupid.
Reply 28
Bateman

That is ironic because you are calling me stupid for saying that you believe that there would be peace if Jordan was Palestinian - something you just admitted to. So how is that stupid exactly?? Oh ye it isn't.
Reply 29
Bateman

Feel like replying to my posts? Everybody will be really surprised if you don't.. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending