The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

accomodation at stocks courts, queen mary

Hi everyone.
I just recieved the letter offering me a room at stocks court for my LLM year at queen Mary next year but I just learnt:
- that my room is one that is on the street side
- that it is not on Mile end's campus

therefore, I would like to know:
- how is stocks court ? Nice, noisy, clean...? (I have heard it was rebuild last year which is a very good point!)
- how is the neighbourour?
- do people from stocks court go to the Mile end campus easily and often? Can we go and spend the evening at Mile end even though we are not from the "actual" campus?
-do you think, if I decide to cancel my offer (I have to give an answer by july the 27th) I can ask to have a room at westfield creed house or chapman etc and have a chance to get a room there.

If anyone have lived in stocks court recently or have heard of it, please let me know what you thnk of it and answer to the questions I just pointed out.
thank you so much by advance! In fact, it is not very easy to make a choice whereas I live in France and am not able to go there to see..

thank you!!

sophie
Hello. Basically do not worry about the distance. Stock's Court is near Stepney Green tube and is literally the same distance to the Student Union as the Westfield Student Village. It's about 2 mins walk from maths building & student union, and about 10 minutes from the Laws building. The atmosphere is very Masters/Postgrad based so you should enjoy it.

I have not lived there though, this is just based on knowledge from my lecturers [postgrad students].
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Latest

Trending

Trending