University College London
London
Reply 1
Perhaps give them a call or an e-mail?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I've applied for an MSc but admissions seem to be damn busy. They're still "processing" my application from two weeks ago (hasnt been sent to my intended department). I emailed em and they replied saying it might take them 10 days to actually reply and I cant get through on the phone
Reply 3
BigDave300
I've applied for an MSc but admissions seem to be damn busy. They're still "processing" my application from two weeks ago (hasnt been sent to my intended department). I emailed em and they replied saying it might take them 10 days to actually reply and I cant get through on the phone

Yeah they were quite slow to update there - but if I remember correctly, they were very quick after the application has been submitted. Maybe UCL Admissions is just getting a lot of traffic right now? I just got an updated offer through the post though.
I got a letter a few weeks ago now asking me to send my transcript to admissions and complete a form to confirm I was coming, then they sent my my Unconditional Offer letter. Apparently that's all the confirmation you need until we rock up in September/October. If you haven't recieved this maybe give them a ring just to check, but mine may have been early as it's a different programme/I've had my offer since February.
Reply 5
michaela_banana
I got a letter a few weeks ago now asking me to send my transcript to admissions and complete a form to confirm I was coming, then they sent my my Unconditional Offer letter. Apparently that's all the confirmation you need until we rock up in September/October. If you haven't recieved this maybe give them a ring just to check, but mine may have been early as it's a different programme/I've had my offer since February.

Thanks. I got the updated offer through the post. I'm just waiting for an offer of accomm right now. What programme are you doing?
I'm doing the 1+3 programme at CoMPLEX, the masters title is "Modelling Biological Complexity" and then the PhD is anything(ish) bio-maths interfacey. Which is great because I'm not yet sure what area I want to do my PhD in as I have a little bit of everything from my undergrad years!

Well done for getting an offer for International Public Policy, isn't that really competitive?
Reply 7
michaela_banana
I'm doing the 1+3 programme at CoMPLEX, the masters title is "Modelling Biological Complexity" and then the PhD is anything(ish) bio-maths interfacey. Which is great because I'm not yet sure what area I want to do my PhD in as I have a little bit of everything from my undergrad years!

Well done for getting an offer for International Public Policy, isn't that really competitive?

This may sound incredibly strange at the moment, but I envy you for being able to do a PhD (which I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to decide)! I didn't want to do the IPP programme initially because I wanted to do a MA & PhD in Medieval history! As for the competitiveness of the IPP programme, I really don't know; I'll be completely new to the discipline and it's going to be very interesting. :o:
Reply 8
I need to send in evidence I got the conditional degree mark but I don't have my official transcript, and they said not to send in my degree certificate (obviously). Did any of you just fax a copy of your degree to admissions?x
Reply 9
pinkaliengoo
I need to send in evidence I got the conditional degree mark but I don't have my official transcript, and they said not to send in my degree certificate (obviously). Did any of you just fax a copy of your degree to admissions?x

Neither. I asked my department secretary to type up a transcript of my finals marks and the overall degree classification. That seemed to suffice.

Latest

Trending

Trending