Turn on thread page Beta

do u tell your bf your on your period watch

ReputationRep:
    do they get grosse dout by it? I just got mine and my boyfriend was expecting to have sex with me this evening but ive just come on and im going to have to tell him, i dont know why but i get really imbarresed

ReputationRep:
    tell him
    he will understand.

ReputationRep:
    umm.. if you don't tell him, i'm pretty sure he will notice.

it's nothing to be embarassed about, all girls get their pyramid at some point.

ReputationRep:
    I jus tell him. He has to face the facts that it happens.

ReputationRep:
    lol just tell him x)

ReputationRep:
    This is a bit silly if you ask me - It's like being worried that he might find out that you sometimes go to the toilet. It's perfectly natural. Do not worry about it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just tell him, otherwise he is going to have one hell of a shock.

I find the best way is to give him other things instead, if you get what I mean Tom loves me being on cos he gets special treats that he rarely gets normally.

ReputationRep:
    I tell mine, cos he knows it gonna come at some point in the month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    umm.. if you don't tell him, i'm pretty sure he will notice.

it's nothing to be embarassed about, all girls get their pyramid at some point.
    :yucky:
    why are there so many weird words for period.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I can't see what the big deal is, just tell him.

I tell my husband when I'm on my period (when I'm not pg), it's nothing to be ashamed of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    do they get grosse dout by it? I just got mine and my boyfriend was expecting to have sex with me this evening but ive just come on and im going to have to tell him, i dont know why but i get really imbarresed
    Haha, the first time I was on while we were together, his mum invited me to stay over but I was like 'oh, sorry, I can't, mum's expecting me home' etc, and when we were talking on msn later I tried to tell him why, you know 'it's that time of the month' etc, and he really didn't understand so I had to tell him straight and he shut up about it.

After that I'd just say 'sorry, no sex this week' and he'd get the message, but now I'm on a pill that stops my periods so it's not a bother.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him. My ex loved it because it meant it was blow job week :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    :yucky:
    why are there so many weird words for period.
    some people don't like saying period...

why are there so many words for vagina? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I dont just tell him conversationally, but if he gets that look on his face where I know exactly what he wants, I'll tell him so he backs off, aha

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend told me a story, Victorian ladies used to wear a flower on them to say if they were or not, (red for on, white for off)
    Now he asks me what colour i am

haha xD

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him. Its no big deal really. I tell my bf. He doesnt mind....he likes being informed.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i tell him, makes sure he knows that he can't go there for a bit :p:
    i think he'd prefer me telling him to him finding out for himself
    plus it explains the strange mood i get in around that time
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    My girlfriend usually finds out a few days before I do as I become incredibly squishy and cling to her without really noticing

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him. I always let my bf know.

ReputationRep:
    Always tell, I don't see the problem personally, I mention sometimes to guy friends in general - and secretly smirk when I see them shuffle uncomfortably *evil*

And like others have said, either I tell him, or he's going to find out the unpleasant way.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.