Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just closed the kitchen door and there was a snail in it that i didnt see. This is a door that leads outside so it closes shut tight. Poor thing got squished but it looks horrible and i think my dog wants to eat it... How would i clean it up without smudging it every where and getting snail gloop all over.

ReputationRep:
    Lick it up , you're stupid enough to make poinltess threads , so why not just do something sensible and lick it up:confused:

ReputationRep:
    you can't.
    pick up what you can, then cover a wet cloth (that you don't mind getting dirty)
    and clean it up.. basically.
    and put your dog in another room so it's not tempted.

Kitchen roll and cillit bang. Sorted! (Barry Scott would be proud of you)

ReputationRep:
    why would i lick it up, that's gross.

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha

ReputationRep:
    Just let your dog eat it.

ReputationRep:
    start another thread about....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

ReputationRep:
    stop being an invertibrate and just pick it up in some kitchen paper, snail gloop wont kill you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    She'd probably just take it to her bed and growl at me then just leave it there. Normally if it was a sock i'd get it out her mouth but i aint touching a dog spit snail.

So far i've just left my door open so it crisps up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickford)
    She'd probably just take it to her bed and growl at me then just leave it there. Normally if it was a sock i'd get it out her mouth but i aint touching a dog spit snail.

So far i've just left my door open so it crisps up.
    Well if you don't want to take my advice, don't ask for it :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Yes, yes, yes

ReputationRep:
    This thread actually put me in such a good mood!
    I've been in a dead bad mood all morning but this made me smile Thanks!

But yeah, put your dog in a different room and scrape it up with an old cloth or loads of kitchen roll

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i got a piece of kitchen roll and picked it up. I had my hand in a sandwich bag so that if there was any leakage i was safe. Then as suggested i got the cillit bang and sprayed it on the slime. Then cleaned it up with some more kitchen roll.

I was a bit of a cillit bag virgin tbh, never used it and it is quite good. Cleans snails up well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.