Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    I saw

but still - WTF?

how do you even contain liquid to deep fry?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_Coke

Of course, it came from a Texan.

ReputationRep:
    830kcal per cup.

ReputationRep:
    Patsa
    Chicken
    Cous cous
    Fruit
    Vegetables

Edit: What do you do with the spinach?

ReputationRep:
    bananas
    chicken
    iceberg lettuce
    melon
    carrot
    tuna
    small bread roll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano-101)
    What a stupid question!

ReputationRep:
    Cheese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    What a stupid question!

Obv I meant eat it :\

I was asking what do you do with it, as in cooking/preparation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_Coke

Of course, it came from a Texan.
    lol, man you guys are jokes

ReputationRep:
    There is not a single food that cannot be made better by deep frying. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    coffee, greek yoghurt, cinnamon bagels, honeydew melon, noodles, diet coke......

ReputationRep:
    pasta, chicken, almound oats and more (love the stuff), rum and raisin ice cream, sour lollypops, pop tarts, cream crackers, apples, red grapes, banana and strawberry yogurt.

ReputationRep:
    I've come to realise, over the past 6 months, I basically haven't eaten chocolate. I eat chocolate/sweets/crisps about once a week, maybe less than that. I dont see the appeal. I can't comprehend it, if you wanted to binge on something crappy, why on earth would it be sugary crappy chocolate that gets sickly after 5 minutes? If I wanted to binge on crap, it would be awesome savory stuff like pizzas, burgers, sausage rolls and pork pies.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken fillet. I eat it at least 3 times a week.

ReputationRep:
    special k, cucumber, pasta, cheddar cheese, vodka

ReputationRep:
    :shock: How can you ask this? Besides yoghurt and fruit (and anything sweet I eat) I put spinach in everything. I really mean everything.

Buy a bag of fresh leaf spinach.
    Making a sandwich? Lettuce & spinach and philadelphia with some cherry tomatoes.
    Pasta? Cook it all and then chuck in a handful just before serving - it'll be slightly warm and soft. It's not about overcooking spinach.
    I throw it into soups, rice, salads, stir-frys.
    It's amaazing. It is lovely fresh but just cooked a little (read: under a minute) is gorgeous.

EDIT: And to answer the OP. Couldn't live without yoghurt, oats, spinach, chicken, bananas, soy milk, bread/rice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    :shock: How can you ask this? Besides yoghurt and fruit (and anything sweet I eat) I put spinach in everything. I really mean everything.

Buy a bag of fresh leaf spinach.
    Making a sandwich? Lettuce & spinach and philadelphia with some cherry tomatoes.
    Pasta? Cook it all and then chuck in a handful just before serving - it'll be slightly warm and soft. It's not about overcooking spinach.
    I throw it into soups, rice, salads, stir-frys.
    It's amaazing. It is lovely fresh but just cooked a little (read: under a minute) is gorgeous.

EDIT: And to answer the OP. Couldn't live without yoghurt, oats, spinach, chicken, bananas, soy milk, bread/rice.
    I've been growing spinach for a year so I know what to put it in. But it's not baby leaf spinach, it's a much lighter green and the leaves are huge, and the taste is a bit acidic....

I may as well buy baby leaf spinach it seems cheap enough.

ReputationRep:
    Foods i eat most would be : eggs/skimmed milk/tuna/chiken and lots of oats and brown rice

ReputationRep:
    I've been growing spinach for a year so I know what to put it in. But it's not baby leaf spinach, it's a much lighter green and the leaves are huge, and the taste is a bit acidic....

I may as well buy baby leaf spinach it seems cheap enough.
    Sorry, I was trying to be helpful. Is it acidic when you cook it a little, or just raw? My mother gets those really big spinach leaves from the greengrocer's and they have never tasted acidic to me - but then I never eat them raw as she freezes them (no idea!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    Sorry, I was trying to be helpful. Is it acidic when you cook it a little, or just raw? My mother gets those really big spinach leaves from the greengrocer's and they have never tasted acidic to me - but then I never eat them raw as she freezes them (no idea!!)

Haha don't be sorry it's good advice.

It's acidic when I eat it raw straight from the plant

But it's nice when it's warmed through pasta. Baby leaf spinach seems better though, darker green which should mean more nutrients.

ReputationRep:
    Ricecakes, pasta, chicken, tuna, tomatoes, broccoli, frozen peas, pineapple, strawberries, orange juice, crunchy nut cereal, rice krispie squares :love: dark chocolate, coffee

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.