Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell me your most Embarrassing Moment Everrrr! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine was pretty awful. I was at college and with two of my mates. Just generally having a laugh.

It was about the time when ali G was really big and everyone used to impersonate him. Our regional radio station did a competition for the best ali G impression and being mr funny (or so i thought) I rang up and did an impression. It was really bad and they asked my name and i spelt it out like a ****.

Sure enough they said "and here is some examples of what we dont want" and played my version!

after there were people ringing up saying"whos that batty boy you had on then? he was bad" etc.

I felt so embarrassed. luckily not many people i know heard it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twidleythegnome)
    Being a bit of an odd person, I have many...

Probbaly when I made a strange but beautiful buglar trap constructed of slippery nappies, a trip wire and flour, then forgot about it.

(That was when I was like 11, hence having nappies still.)

Err... I hate to break this to you, but most 11 year olds don't wear nappies. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twidleythegnome)
    Being a bit of an odd person, I have many...

Probbaly when I made a strange but beautiful buglar trap constructed of slippery nappies, a trip wire and flour, then forgot about it.

(That was when I was like 11, hence having nappies still.)
    You wore nappies in year 7?

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes*

ReputationRep:
    got a football right on my face and my glasses smashed....and the next thing i knew was the whole world looking at me!!

ReputationRep:
    Waking up in a hedge with a crowd of people staring who thought I had died.
    Trousers riping down the middle in school... not good.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Gawd. I have them daily.

The one my friends never let me forget is when I got my foot stuck in the side of an escalator (don't ask, it was a shoelace & chewy issue) and in trying to remove it, I spilled ALL of my popcorn and ribena onto the angry heads of people below. Yes, I was promptly thrown out.

ReputationRep:
    Last year when I was cycling down a narrow path - on one side were railings proctecting me from a busy road and on the other was bushes.

I was going way too fast and my brakes were broken from a previous accident. I thought the people walking towards me would stand to one side but they were walking in a big group and not moving so I just kept going (I couldn't stop!!), thinking that they would definitely move before me.

Anyways, they didn't, so I swerved to avoid one of them and crashed over the railings and into the road - I tried to stop myself by grabbing onto the railing but it didn't work and I just sliced open my hand . It was pissing down with rain so I got to college bleeding and drenched. No-one even helped me up off the road lulz, the shammmmeeee...

ReputationRep:
    I face planted in the MIDDLE of school assembly onto a hollow wooden platform which made the loudest noise - luckily I found it pretty funny but made for an extremely awkward week.

ReputationRep:
    I have embarrasing moments on a regular basis, so now i just get used to them and learn to laugh at life life is funny sometimes!

here are some of my 'golden ones' though-

1. Woke up late one morning for rehearsals and was in such a rush i forgot to put my contacts in ( im slighty near-sighted.. i only need my contacts/glasses when im driving or on stage, for the most part i can do without them).. anyway turned up to rehearsals and it was my turn to the catwalk up the main stage.. i fell off the end of the stage and broke my little toe.

2. was jogging and i saw one of my friends pass by in his car, i got distracted, started waving and ran right into a telephone pole.

3.got my period when i was wearing white trousers. nuff said.

4. aprils fools day when i was around 10 or 11..i hid in my auntie's wardrobe. when i jumped out on her she screamed really high pitched and loud, honestly it scared me so bad. i wet myself.
    my practical joke backfired on me big time.

5. saw my ex with his new girlfriend and fell flat on my face right in front of them

i've also had many occasions where i've seen someone waving/walking in my direction for a hug/saying hello.. then you respond back and they're actually for someone else behind you.
    nowadays i don't say hi to someone until they come right up to my face or i say it first

and there's hundreds more

ReputationRep:
    Thing is, i've had SO many embarrassing moments in my life, but when someone asks me about them, i can't even remember one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariangel)
    I have embarrasing moments on a regular basis, so now i just get used to them and learn to laugh at life life is funny sometimes!

1. Woke up late one morning for rehearsals and was in such a rush i forgot to put my contacts in ( im slighty near-sighted.. i only need my contacts/glasses when im driving or on stage, for the most part i can do without them).. anyway turned up to rehearsals and it was my turn to the catwalk up the main stage.. i fell off the end of the stage and broke my little toe.

2. was jogging and i saw one of my friends pass by in his car, i got distracted, started waving and ran right into a telephone pole.

4. aprils fools day when i was around 10 or 11..i hid in my auntie's wardrobe. when i jumped out on her she screamed really high pitched and loud, honestly it scared me so bad. i wet myself.

5. saw my ex with his new girlfriend and fell flat on my face right in front of them

i've also had many occasions where i've seen someone waving/walking in my direction for a hug/saying hello.. then you respond back and they're actually for someone else behind you.
    nowadays i don't say hi to someone until they come right up to my face or i say it first

AHHHAHAHA

That's so funny.

ReputationRep:
    As a result of me drinking too much, I fell over coming down the stairs in a club a few weeks ago and landed face first with my skirt around my waist

ReputationRep:

Hahaha! Major lol. I have toooo many! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    *subscribes* Probably when my mum walked in on me and my girlfriend, umm...playing "scrabble"
    Is that what you kids call it these days?

ReputationRep:

OK i donno if thats true or ot but it is extremely funny btw how do you get through it.

ReputationRep:
    i once walked out of an exam...a CROWDED hall, all the way home, all round sainsburys......with my school skirt tucked into my tights
    =|

my friends STILL remind me about it
    hahahhahahahhahaha

ReputationRep:
    Random boner in assembly year 11.

We were sat down, luckely, and time was not on my side as I knew I was moments away from my row being called up to walk back to class. Franticly I used what precious moments I had to try an eliminate the erection that was in my pants. Thoughts in my head ranging from grandmother to sport were used in a desperate attempt to get rid from what could potentially ruin my school life. However in such a situation, no matter how hard (pun intented) you try in a situation like this, sex will always be on the brain. The row infront was called, I was seconds away from show time, it was do or die, last ditch attempt, I pulled what can only be described as pure instinct taking over. I put my hand down my pants, pulled the boner up so it was held up tightly by the elastic of my trousers and I then pulled my jumper over the bulge. I did it so quickly that I believe speedy gonzales ain't got sh** on me.

ReputationRep:
    Staying over my then-boyfriend's house, having a quiet morning just sitting around in his room on the computer. We hadn't got dressed yet so I was just wrapped in a duvet sitting on the PC chair.

His mum knocks and comes straight in and starts going on at me about not taking my pill for the last two days, while I was sitting there naked under a duvet staring at her, insisting I hadn't forgotten. Turns out she read the days on the back of the packet going the wrong way, and I had actually taken them..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nano198)
    OK i donno if thats true or ot but it is extremely funny btw how do you get through it.
    haha this is my life... its embarassing but funny .. i should get my own sitcom

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.