Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell me your most Embarrassing Moment Everrrr! Watch

ReputationRep:
    ohh i have a few that i forgot..

i was in the school play last year and i had this song to sing.. it was the opening night and i was half way through my song when i got to the bit that i had to walk down the stairs at the front of the stage into the audience. i stacked it from the top step and landed in a heap on the bottom step/floor. it was the single most embarassing thing EVER. arghh it was in front of like 400 people and on god it makes me cringe just thinking about it. i had to get up and carry on singing the song afterwards as well.

one time i was at this water park on holiday.. wnet down this massive drop slide and stood up at the end.. my bikini top had ridden up and my boobs were on show to everyone watching. i jumped out and ran i was so embarassed.

ReputationRep:
    Heres another of my many:

In my sixth form outfit...Wearing very high heels! Walking down a steepish uneven pavement next to a busy road to get to my bus stop. Its Bluddy tricky..so anyway.. my heel got stuck and i went flying forward onto the road...the kind of slow motion running you do with hands waving around liek crazy infront of me to try and get my balance back ha! and i just couldent stop......looking like a spaz in front off all the cars that had luckely stopped infont of me! I was motrified!
    Eventually i got my balance back. Went beetroot coloured. Stoop up smartly and casualy wobbeled off the road back onto the pavement.

Err ye...not good.

ReputationRep:
    I think the horror moment of darkness that always stands out in my mind is a few years ago at my karate club where we were all laid on the floor on our backs doing leg raises. My instructor thought it would be good to walk round and step on us all to test our "stomach strength". He stepped on me and I just let rip in front of the whole room! I was so embarrassed that instead of laughing it off, I tried to say it was the floorboards creaking (doh!) To make sure everyone knew it was me, the bloke next to me shouted out "*my name*, you tramp!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercoolfred)
    Lets hear somee.

Umm, i have a few, but my friend has one which tops them all off; makes me cringe whenever I think of it:
    Basically, we were at this house party, and didn't know anyone else there except the host ofc... and weren't even that close to her. So we're sitting around, being socially inept as usual.
    What the host failed to tell us was that it was a cowboy-themed dress up party, so our awkwardness was immediately amplified tenfold. Eventually, after an hour or so of watching attractive girls dancing in seductive costumes, my friend decides to make a stand. We're young, intelligent, funny, whats the worst that could go wrong?
    Anyway, he gets up, walks over to a group of girls, who are dancing in a circle (as 16yr old girls a wont to do). In an attempt to get into the circle, he grabs the hat from one of the girls, puts it on his head, and starts dancing.

All the girls in the group stop dancing. They stare at him in mild disbelief. The girl asks for her hat back. My friend returns it and walks sheepishly back to the sofa.
    Haha I just got an image of the inbetweeners!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryBakewell)
    Haha I just got an image of the inbetweeners!

ahahahhaah Same! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was playing in a football match when I was 14 and a guy from the opposing team had the ball, so I went to block the shot at goal but instead he booted the ball right at my nuts FULL blast now as you can imagine I was on the floor screaming for about 3-4 mins and the referee blantantly ignored my calls but in the end he had no choice but to stop it and for me to get medical attention, so my manager came over and said "want me to check them for you" bearing in mind im in the middle of the field with loads of parents on each side, he thought I nodded for some reason and took it upon himself to try to check my .... when I realised I shouted "GET OFF ME YOU PEDO" yeah, I was embarrased.

ReputationRep:
    I have quite a few, but cant remember them all Here are some

I was at primary school and was having a race with a couple of my mates, and i slipped on an actually banana skin and nobody finished the race because they were too busy laughing at me
    When walking back from my friends house, i was walking through his lawn and stepped on a rake which then smacked me in the face and gave me a nose bleed
    When i was 12, i jumped out of a very tall tree with a umbrella, Mary Poppins esque and as you can imagine, it didnt work as i just embarrassed myself infront of all my
    friends
    Also, when i got my brand new bike i went for a test ride and rode down a huge hill then at the bottom, mixing up the brakes i slammed my front brake which lead me go over my handlebars and break my bike

Looking back, i realize im a pretty clumsy person

ReputationRep:
    in like year 8 i was riding my bike with my friend, anyway he was swerving in front of me so i couldn't see what was in front, so i crashed into a pole. it hurt so bad that i started crying without even realising there was a group of girls on the other side of the road laughing at me, they were on their knees by the time i started crying.

ReputationRep:
    another one, i was playing Goerge in my 6th forms production of 'of mice and men' first scene i walk onto the stage only to trip flat on my face over a broom, in the sam eplay in a scene involving curleys wife, she broke the exit door and we left on stage trying to hold in our laughter while trying to open the door. after we realised it was broken we then had to walk across the stage to the other exit, non of the audience found ou though

ReputationRep:
    What is the most embarrassing thing you have done?

Personally for me it was walking into the wrong set of toilets because I wasn't paying attention. This was in a restaurant as well.

Other silly things I have done include:

Walking into a door 2 hours ago, It was open at an angle and I tried opening it but I haven't slept in 20 hours and so I missed it and continued walking into the side of the door. Painful

Got hit by a car and apoligised for it :cool:

'Stacking'(tripping) over twice in succession. Basically I slipped got up and then slipped again, I was with my mates :thumbsdown:

Yh so that's me, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    At the prom, I got horribly drunk and ended up in some random Hotel Reciepton where I puked up quite a lot, took a **** on the desk (don't judge me I don't remember) and destroyed a computer monitor climbing back over. My friends found me a few hours later, lying on the grass where a very angry hotel receiptionist wanted to know wtf happened to his desk.

ReputationRep:
    urmm i think it was in school we were doing p.e and the ball was right in front of me but i kicked the grass instead...two times in a row:redface:

ReputationRep:
    I used to work at a local pub where the staff plus a few regulars were all close friends and knew everything about each other.

It was common knowledge that myself and one of the blokes in our clique were pretty much getting together. One day we had some free pens delivered, promotional with Absolut products I believe, and from one end they looked like pregnancy test sticks. My manager dared me to to scare the bloke I was getting with by holding one of those pens to pretend I was pregnant, and let them watch. Since he was really laid back and often played practical jokes on other people I agreed. (don't worry I knew he'd forgive me after scaring him :p: ).

So I caught him near the toilets, in clear view from the bar where all our friends were watching and pulled him to the side. Holding the 'pregnancy test' by one end I said 'I really need to talk to you', and as I revealed the 'pregnancy test' I said 'I don't know what to do...' (was about to interrupted his 'OH ****' face with something like... 'I have to write ...'), when a nervous excited smile spread across his face and he grabbed my shoulders exclaiming 'Oh my god, this is so perfect! Can we tell...'

Panicking I looked over at our friends who just stood there in shock, hands over their mouths. He was supposed to be scared and now I had to explain that this baby he is so eciting about havng doesn't actually exist...

Luckily he saw the funny side, laughed a bit, swore at out friends and hugged me. We're still together now :redface:

ReputationRep:
    This is going to sound awful but I was trying to be complementary XD
    Me and my mates were discussing neck lengths compared to height etc (don't ask) and I went and said "Yeah hers is like a giraffe and yours is more... a Hippo" ... oops :o:

Oh and I frequently walk into things in public and say sorry to them.

ReputationRep:
    Went to a new school and went into a changing room early for PE as i was a shy little kid.
    Started to undress and was down to my boxers.
    Then the whole changing room was rushed by girls, all looking at me and pointing to my wittle friend
    Found out the bloody kid lied to me which was the male changing room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    This is going to sound awful but I was trying to be complementary XD
    Me and my mates were discussing neck lengths compared to height etc (don't ask) and I went and said "Yeah hers is like a giraffe and yours is more... a Hippo" ... oops :o:

Oh and I frequently walk into things in public and say sorry to them.
    Yh, I have done something like that, where no matter what I say it only makes it worse, I usually just walk away.

The second thing is like an 'aww' she's so clumsy :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    Went to a new school and went into a changing room early for PE as i was a shy little kid.
    Started to undress and was down to my boxers.
    Then the whole changing room was rushed by girls, all looking at me and pointing to my wittle friend
    Found out the bloody kid lied to me which was the male changing room
    That's the meanest/funniest thing I think i've ever read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veggiechic)
    I think the horror moment of darkness that always stands out in my mind is a few years ago at my karate club where we were all laid on the floor on our backs doing leg raises. My instructor thought it would be good to walk round and step on us all to test our "stomach strength". He stepped on me and I just let rip in front of the whole room! I was so embarrassed that instead of laughing it off, I tried to say it was the floorboards creaking (doh!) To make sure everyone knew it was me, the bloke next to me shouted out "*my name*, you tramp!"
    That is awesome, one of my instructors has stepped on my stomach many times and I'm always scared of that happening!! Haha awesome =]

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't so much as embrassing just very funny but i dont know who saw me in my drunken state..me and my friend were walking home but we got split up from 2 other girls so we decided to wait for them....sitting in a bush outside my flat. It was actually really comfy and its all i can remember of that night lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Yh, I have done something like that, where no matter what I say it only makes it worse, I usually just walk away.

The second thing is like an 'aww' she's so clumsy :p:
    haha no the second thing's like "aww she's so stupid" XD I feel bad for bashing into lamposts and things... Not cool. :o:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.