Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell me your most Embarrassing Moment Everrrr! Watch

ReputationRep:
    back in year 7 a bunch of my friends girls and guys were poking each other in the belly button (no idea why!) and it was that 'skater' sort of phase and one guy had his trousers really low so i poked him in the t -shirt zone but actually it was probably much lower in real life and i poked his crotch and everyone saw including my year 8 boyfriend, gutted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    haha no the second thing's like "aww she's so stupid" XD I feel bad for bashing into lamposts and things... Not cool. :o:
    I'm sure that they'd much prefer a young girl hitting them than a car. I hope you're okay after all of your incidents.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah this year I went out with my mates and had good time iirc.
    But when I woke up it wasn't in my bedroom or my flat.
    I woke up to people watching me sleep on the stairs in my halls :laugh:
    Got teased for few days lol

ReputationRep:
    Got caught with my c#ck in the fridge

Honestly... it was freezing...

warmed it up on my embarrassed, red and shame-filled face...

ReputationRep:
    Me + boyfriend + loud sex + open window + quiet street + his younger brother home much MUCH earlier than expected = brother ringing him to come and unlock the front door as we couldn't hear him, but he could damn well hear us.
    I hid in that room for the rest of the night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    *subscribes* Probably when my mum walked in on me and my girlfriend, umm...playing "scrabble"
    You're the third person I've seen using Scrabble as an euphemism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    I'm sure that they'd much prefer a young girl hitting them than a car. I hope you're okay after all of your incidents.
    I hope I'm okay too. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elynnor1811)
    when i fell in the river. i was completely drenched head to toe and ended up having to walk through town to the train station in nothing but my underwear, heels and my boyfriends jacket.
    Been there, but through a pub and was chucked in the fountain after England won 5-1 vs. Germany. I do not see it as that bad, just laugh it off, will make you a bit warmer, hah! It happened another time too, when I actually DID fall in a river, like you had, when I was younger, though no footy involved...What the heckers, gotta live a little!

I embarrass myself through various things all the time, I go very, very, very red, but realise after a bit that I have to laugh, otherwise I will be a nervous, panicky wreck due to being embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    Walked into a lampost and said sorry. I have -2.5 vision so my excuse was I thought it was a person :p:

My friends have never let me live it down though.

ReputationRep:
    Grandparents finding my freshly spilled semen on their sofa after I'd slept there overnight >.<

omfg Tissues plz? 1g?

kthxbai

ReputationRep:
    I was at a family party. My grandparents' own a fair bit of land. My uncle who lives near by had bought his son (2) a 2 stroke mini quadbike, which could support an adult's weight as it happens. In a massive field in front of about 200 friends and family, big family, lots of friends, I set up a ramp and went to jump it. Slightly drunk at this point I revved it hard aimed it at the ramp but only got the left hand side of the bike on the ramp, which then collapsed. I fell off and broke my arm and fell unconscious. and I had to explain myself to the paramedics after I came round. They seemed less than impressed.

Whilst rock climbing, luckily not too high up , I was explaining to a friend about the importance of strong anchors and giving him a demo as he was new to the sport. Anchor failed on me and landed up on my arse.

ReputationRep:
    When I met once such guys at train.They wanted to rob me but ran from my knife.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXGTiHJjQmM

ReputationRep:
    Primary school, we had loads of new instruments out in music lesson and the teacher was stood next to a piano and asked if anyone had ever played the piano before. No one put their hand up, so i thaught oh well i might as well try, it looks fun and my dad's got a piano at home, how hard can it be. Next thing i know i'm sat at the front of the class thinking oh sh*t everyone staring at me, and i randomly start hitting keys on the piano and get it ripped out of me by everyone in the room.
    Most others involve falling off chairs backwards and that thing where someone used to crawl up behind you when you wernt looking and get someone else to walk up to you and push you over them. Bad times.

ReputationRep:
    Well i don't know if it was my most embarrassing monent, but during uni time i had a seminar at 10am. Apparently this was schedualed an hour earlier, but i didn't know. I walk into the class i was supposed to be and went to sit at the back, eventhough i didn't recognise anyone or anything! i sat there 10 mins wondering what was going on, and then the seminar leader asked me about japanese literature (i study law!) and i just said "i think....i have the wrong room...". At this point everyone turns around giggling. i stand up, pack my pack, put my jacket on and make the long walk the the front of the room to escape. Upon getting to the front, evryone starts to chant 'walk of shame walk of shame'. i think i went sooo red. totally ruined my morning. FML

ReputationRep:
    Asking the female deputy head teacher, the female Chaplin and in the pressence of our head teacher what camel toe was.

ReputationRep:
    I had mine a few weeks ago.

I was in college one day and the room was really stuffy and hot as three classes had been merged into one for the last week of term for some reason. I was next to the window so i lifted myself from the seat and leaned over the desk to open it. As i done this my heel knocked the chair back (it had wheels) and when i went to sit back down i went crashing down ass first and tried to grab my keyboard also fell onto me.

The shame was unbearable! So glad it was the last week !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    Asking the female deputy head teacher, the female Chaplin and in the pressence of our head teacher what camel toe was.
    what did she say :teeth: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    what did she say :teeth: :rofl:
    They all laughed and then the next day the Female Deputy Head teacher told one of the other pupils to tell me. I near **** myself when I found out what it was. :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    They all laughed and then the next day the Female Deputy Head teacher told one of the other pupils to tell me. I near **** myself when I found out what it was. :redface:
    lol i can imagine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariangel)
    I have embarrasing moments on a regular basis, so now i just get used to them and learn to laugh at life life is funny sometimes!

here are some of my 'golden ones' though-

1. Woke up late one morning for rehearsals and was in such a rush i forgot to put my contacts in ( im slighty near-sighted.. i only need my contacts/glasses when im driving or on stage, for the most part i can do without them).. anyway turned up to rehearsals and it was my turn to the catwalk up the main stage.. i fell off the end of the stage and broke my little toe.

2. was jogging and i saw one of my friends pass by in his car, i got distracted, started waving and ran right into a telephone pole.

3.got my period when i was wearing white trousers. nuff said.

4. aprils fools day when i was around 10 or 11..i hid in my auntie's wardrobe. when i jumped out on her she screamed really high pitched and loud, honestly it scared me so bad. i wet myself.
    my practical joke backfired on me big time.

5. saw my ex with his new girlfriend and fell flat on my face right in front of them

i've also had many occasions where i've seen someone waving/walking in my direction for a hug/saying hello.. then you respond back and they're actually for someone else behind you.
    nowadays i don't say hi to someone until they come right up to my face or i say it first

and there's hundreds more
    an ex a few years ago at the time she was a year above me and was finishing 6th form. and it was her graduation and i went to watch her and when she got up on stage (we had to go up quite alot for diffrent speaches etc) she came on her period and had white phants on. every1 saw but no-one dared to tell her and i couldnt because i was sat no where near her and i was in the friends and family seating... bad times

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.