Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell me your most Embarrassing Moment Everrrr! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Last year when I was cycling down a narrow path - on one side were railings proctecting me from a busy road and on the other was bushes.

I was going way too fast and my brakes were broken from a previous accident. I thought the people walking towards me would stand to one side but they were walking in a big group and not moving so I just kept going (I couldn't stop!!), thinking that they would definitely move before me.

Anyways, they didn't, so I swerved to avoid one of them and crashed over the railings and into the road - I tried to stop myself by grabbing onto the railing but it didn't work and I just sliced open my hand . It was pissing down with rain so I got to college bleeding and drenched. No-one even helped me up off the road lulz, the shammmmeeee...
    Hah serves you right for not cycling on the road...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    Random boner in assembly year 11.

We were sat down, luckely, and time was not on my side as I knew I was moments away from my row being called up to walk back to class. Franticly I used what precious moments I had to try an eliminate the erection that was in my pants. Thoughts in my head ranging from grandmother to sport were used in a desperate attempt to get rid from what could potentially ruin my school life. However in such a situation, no matter how hard (pun intented) you try in a situation like this, sex will always be on the brain. The row infront was called, I was seconds away from show time, it was do or die, last ditch attempt, I pulled what can only be described as pure instinct taking over. I put my hand down my pants, pulled the boner up so it was held up tightly by the elastic of my trousers and I then pulled my jumper over the bulge. I did it so quickly that I believe speedy gonzales ain't got sh** on
    me.
    im sure you've told this before, do you have it like saved in word or something for occasions like this?

ReputationRep:
    Some of these are so funny :rofl:

I was on my bike but being a bit ditzy and really wasn't looking where I was going. I was going pretty fast and saw this old lady coming towards me also on a bike but for some reason I didn't really think to move. I just assumed she'd move. :confused: I crashed straight into her bike, she went flying over her own bike, over my bike and onto the floor. I just stopped and thought....ohmygod have I killed her?! Luckily she was okay but she did lay on the floor for a while groaning... When I tried to help her up she was so mad she almost slapped me and screamed at me to look where I was going. I felt awful she looked in pain and she was old as it was but I thought maybe it was best I went cos someone else came along to help. :o:

Another time was when I thought everyone was out and me and my boyfriend were...playing *scrabble* and it got a bit heated and afterward i came downstairs in my underwear shouting sexual comments to my bf to find my mum and her new partner sitting on the sofa just starting at me...Good first impression that was. :redface:

ReputationRep:
    I was sleeping in the same bed as my grandma at her house (it's a small house) and for some reason I started masturbating and she saw me and she turned on the lights and asked me what the hell I was doing and I denied everything.

The next day she told mum. Oops. At least my grandma has a bad reputation as a liar.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember any that I haven't done recently but these are a couple of my cousin when he was young

1. My mum and dad, my cousin and My aunt and uncle were punting in cambridge and my dad had his top off and my cousin asks, what are them two things. My dad then tells him that they are his nipples (cousin was about 3), after which he says in a big voice, my mother has massive nipples.

2. Another time, he stuck something the equivelent of a toilet plunger but smaller to his head pretending to be a dalek then when he pulled it off it left a round bruise on his head

3. Another cousin this time, when playing trivial persuit, the question was "What are the 7 characteristics of an organism?" but he asked "what are the 7 characteristics of an orgasm?"

ReputationRep:
    In my food lesson, i set a tea towel on fire right after my teacher told us to be careful lol. Best bit is that my friend was laughing so much that she did the same thing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pl,okmijn)
    im sure you've told this before, do you have it like saved in word or something for occasions like this?
    I posted it in the 'most akward situation' thread. I got pos repped for it recently, so instead of writing it out again I copied and pasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Hah serves you right for not cycling on the road...
    LOL, me and a car had a dispute the last time. Sort of puts you off.

ReputationRep:
    I once was on a night out for a mates bday dressed as a copper. walked into the bar and i didnt realise my mates werent behind me, as they was having some problems with the bouncers not believing their id or something and this 30 ood year odd woman screens and says 'OMG YOU GO ME A STRIPPER!!!!' i was like... wtf??!!?!?!!? her mates had actually got her a stripper but didnt realise it wasnt me so im stoood there in this bar with ever 1 looking at me. i just turned around saw my mates outside, walked towards the door and this women grabs me hand, takes me to wear there all sat, sits down and there all chatting stuff like 'ohhh get your batton out then officer!' i had no idea wat to do so took my tie off, put my hat on her head then my mates walked in and was like weyyyyy mate you pulled! thank god they walked in then because **** knows what i would have done next!! ahahahhaa we kind of both found the funny side. and actually later on in another bar got off with her :P so were doing a cops and rubbers night again soon. the older women lavvve it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercoolfred)
    Lets hear somee.

Umm, i have a few, but my friend has one which tops them all off; makes me cringe whenever I think of it:
    Basically, we were at this house party, and didn't know anyone else there except the host ofc... and weren't even that close to her. So we're sitting around, being socially inept as usual.
    What the host failed to tell us was that it was a cowboy-themed dress up party, so our awkwardness was immediately amplified tenfold. Eventually, after an hour or so of watching attractive girls dancing in seductive costumes, my friend decides to make a stand. We're young, intelligent, funny, whats the worst that could go wrong?
    Anyway, he gets up, walks over to a group of girls, who are dancing in a circle (as 16yr old girls a wont to do). In an attempt to get into the circle, he grabs the hat from one of the girls, puts it on his head, and starts dancing.

All the girls in the group stop dancing. They stare at him in mild disbelief. The girl asks for her hat back. My friend returns it and walks sheepishly back to the sofa.
    Owwwch.
    This reminds me so much of an Inbetweeners type moment. With the whole sitting around being socially inept at a party :p: Is that what you're really like? Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul PTS)
    When I met once such guys at train.They wanted to rob me but ran from my knife.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXGTiHJjQmM
    ******* scum, i'm glad those people helped out at the end and started kicking the **** out of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    ******* scum, i'm glad those people helped out at the end and started kicking the **** out of him.
    Yes and guys like those tried to rob me because they thought that I'm gay.They also wanted to make video untill I took out my knife.
    If you didn't understand at the trailer they found guy who weared black clothes and really thought that he was Afro-American.Because those guys never saw real Afro-American in their life.
    After that they got pleasure and feeled blood smell and started to assualt all passer-by people.
    I also think that camera originally didn't belong to those bad guys,it was one of their "trophies" taken in the street-attack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieg33)
    Owwwch.
    This reminds me so much of an Inbetweeners type moment. With the whole sitting around being socially inept at a party :p: Is that what you're really like? Hehe.
    Haha, um... Yea, I guess we were (esp. year 11/12). Less so now, but i do identify with the inbetweeners. It was a bit different because we knew no-one 'cos the girl was from a different school and stuff... but thats a terrible excuse. I'm basically Will... but a bit less retarded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercoolfred)
    Haha, um... Yea, I guess we were (esp. year 11/12). Less so now, but i do identify with the inbetweeners. It was a bit different because we knew no-one 'cos the girl was from a different school and stuff... but thats a terrible excuse. I'm basically Will... but a bit less retarded.
    Hah, Will makes me laugh so much! Simon's the most "normal" but you couldn't even call him normal, since he drew that heart on Carly's drive :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieg33)
    Hah, Will makes me laugh so much! Simon's the most "normal" but you couldn't even call him normal, since he drew that heart on Carly's drive :p:
    Oh God yea. No one I know ever went that far, thankfullyy. When I transferred to state 6th form, I definitely felt a bit like a briefcase ******.

Tho I wasn't dumb enough to use my briefcase.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was last week. I was in Gran Canaria with my parents and brother and we had a reservation at a restaurant within the hotel complex. I chose to wear 4year old high heeled wedges. Made it to just a few steps away from the restaurant when my sole on my left shoe separated from my heel! Was left limping with a 2 inch gap between the length of my legs for the rest of the night, and even worse, the restaurant was a buffet, so I had to walk around to get what I wanted to eat! So embarrassing!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.