Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    can you guys tell me more about this course?
    or is there anyone who will be entering this course in the coming term like me? *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    sorry not me but *hugs back* :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of joining this programme at the beginning.... the HEFP right? I carried out researches for the law course... I'm not taking it finally but you can find a lot of information on their website. It looked really good actually. Which course are you planning to take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    sorry not me but *hugs back* :hugs:
    haha*then have you ever heard of such programme?
    are you studying in uk rite now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nedMALK)
    I was thinking of joining this programme at the beginning.... the HEFP right? I carried out researches for the law course... I'm not taking it finally but you can find a lot of information on their website. It looked really good actually. Which course are you planning to take?
    well i'm planning to take the business course in HEFP. but i'm not too sure about the % of students entering back warwick. yes, i did a lot of research on it before, and some ppl said its quite harsh...and i hve to do really well in order to secure a place in warwick.
    see if u can help me to ask any of your friends in uk perhaps? =] cuz i'm frm hong kong and dun really know any friends who're taking this course. haha thanks anyways

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not myself in the UK I'm from Belgium But basically it's more for international students I guess. Yeah I know your place won't be secure in Warwick .... Sorry I won't be able to help you that much as I was looking for law :s
    You can try maybe to send an email to them, I always asked them a lots of stuff by mail and they are really great, and answer you quite fast. Good luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of doing the HEFP in law, but i'm not sure if it would be worthwhile as i have already done my I.B. So my other option is to go through clearing and apply for philosophy and sociology! i dont know which one to choose!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.