Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of Megan Fox's tattoos? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    That poem kinda sucks. I thought someone said the poems were good.
    I quite like it, it's quirky

It looks good aswell...I think this might just be my girl crush coming through though... :o:

ReputationRep:
    i like the "we will all laugh at gilded butterflies" one.. but none of the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    I quite like it, it's quirky

It looks good aswell...I think this might just be my girl crush coming through though... :o:
    Nah it's a load of ****. It would be a good tattoo if it said something good.

I think I like the one on her back but I'm not sure I know what it means.

ReputationRep:
    not baadd!

ReputationRep:
    Tacky. It kind of ruins her in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I love the positioning of her rib-cage tattoo, but the words are absolutely pathetic. Seriously, it sounds like some wannabe emo straight from year seven wrote it during an english class whilst trying to sound deep and tragic :|
    I also hate the font used on all the words.

ReputationRep:
    I think her beautiful canvas is now blighted by ill-thought about and badly planned body art.
    I think she would get away with the 'hollywood glamour' look a lot better if she didn't have that horrendous tat on her forearm.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any strong feelings about them, but I do think they sometimes spoil her look in particular outfits or at particular occasions; for example here...http://www.handbag.com/?module=image...&fileId=105475

ReputationRep:
    Hot apart from the last two you posted :P:

ReputationRep:
    I like most of them seperately but I think they just look trashy when you have that many all on one body.

ReputationRep:
    I love a girl with tattoo's.

I guess thats why i am so attracted to Kat Von D.

ReputationRep:
    Right, I have no problem with those ones you showed. As tacky as they may seem.
    HOWEVER.. I noticed on the cover of Empire she has an Autobot insignia on her arm which pisses me off. The woman is no fan of Transformers until 2006 when she was offered the part in that travesty of a film to lean over the hood of a camaro with her 'jizz here' stomach sticking out for the world to see.

/geeky transformers rant

ReputationRep:
    I think they're sexay.

ReputationRep:
    Horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Like the writing but not the others.

ReputationRep:
    Tatoos are just plain nasty regardless of who they are on or in what context they had them done.

On another note Megan Fox has definitly became more 'Bag and Shag' esq as she has gotten older. I wonder what is up with the snarling grid she has these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    Right, I have no problem with those ones you showed. As tacky as they may seem.
    HOWEVER.. I noticed on the cover of Empire she has an Autobot insignia on her arm which pisses me off. The woman is no fan of Transformers until 2006 when she was offered the part in that travesty of a film to lean over the hood of a camaro with her 'jizz here' stomach sticking out for the world to see.

/geeky transformers rant
    ha! was it you who negged me??

And she probably got it done to commemorate working in the film, like the cast of LOTR's did after they did the film

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    ha! was it you who negged me??

And she probably got it done to commemorate working in the film, like the cast of LOTR's did after they did the film

No, wasn't me.

ReputationRep:
    They're completely tacky!!

She's a bit like marmite really. You either love her or you hate her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.