What do you think of Megan Fox's tattoos? Watch

Greghouse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
She's beautiful.

I love most of her tattoos, I don't like the face on Monroe face on her are or the phrase itself on her back but the rest are cool...

I think the right tattoos on girls are hot!
Greghouse
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by anisha.doshi)
She's a bit like marmite really. You either love her or you hate her.
Yeah, you want to either lock her away on a cupboad or spread her over everything ... :p:
CapturedSoul
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Besides the Monroe tattoo, I like the rest. I think girls look nice with tattoos. Guess that's just me.
x_lola_x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I (obviously) think she's amazing. Tattoos or no tattoos.
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
Awful. But pretty much all tatoos look horrible in my opinion. I just don't like them at all.
Dr Zeuss™
Report 9 years ago
Tattoos are usually love or hate with people. I personally dont like hers at all. i do however like stuff like this, this and this. ive always found tattoos, particularly the non coloured ones look so much better on black people, such as lenny kravitz's
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Gilded butterflies? Isn't she one of them...with the amount of slap she puts on her face/body?
mitsabeeba
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
stunning girl
hate her tats though
StotheL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
They're tacktastic. I can see why people think she's beautiful, but I think she looks like a slut.
staygoldd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I prefer traditional style tattoos, but it's her body. She can do what she wants.
I like Megan's persona, and since reading about the conspiracy surrounding her death, the Marilyn one is pretty interesting. I don't know if that was her motivation behind getting it.
Made in the USA
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Horrible! I don't know why so many women are doing this to themselves. It's a very disturbing trend :puke:
pitchayak
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i like the butterfly one on her back.
the rest not too keen on.

especially monroe...ahhhh...
smilee172
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Her tattoos are tacky and disgusting. She always looks so elegant and beautiful, and then you look down and see Marilyn Monroe's face staring at your from her forearm. That is seriously NOT COOL.
.:Emma:.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think shes beautiful!!! And i like her tattoos - especially the guilded butterflies and rib one, but i have a thing for script tattoos, and i don;t think theyre empty words and meaningless at all - not so much a fan of 'brian' which is written on her hip and a couple of the others though. x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.85%
No (386)
72.15%

Watched Threads