Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Age of Empires!

A newer game you might want to look at is the new Starcraft game. Not out yet, but looks class.

ReputationRep:
    Star Wars: Empire at War is a pretty decent one

Best one at the moment I'd have to say would be Supreme Commander. We'll all have to play a game sometime :P

ReputationRep:
    oh crap, completely forgot about the Total War series! Get them! That's all I can say! Empire is probably my fav, mainly cos i'm really interested in the period.

ReputationRep:
    +1 for the Total War series and Supreme Commander.

(Original post by Urban Protocol)
    oh crap, completely forgot about the Total War series! Get them! That's all I can say! Empire is probably my fav, mainly cos i'm really interested in the period.
    Agreed, that's what i was going to suggest. My favourite was Rome: Total War but Medieval 2 and Empire Total War are completely worth buying. Even the older ones and the expansions such as Barbarian are totally worth buying.

There's also some of the classics like the Age of Empires franchise and Starcraft. I got Starcraft a year after its release and still play it regularly. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Another Warcraft 3 and WC3: The Frozen Throne supporter here! Definitely the best RTS ever created!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.