Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying on campus all Summer because I'm working, and I'm already getting a bit lonely. Just wondering who else is in this situation. I've got loads of reading to do but it just seems so much more difficult when I haven't got anything to look forward to once I've done it.

ReputationRep:
    I've spent most of the Summer in Lancaster with very few others up there and I know how it can be :P

However, just came home very recently but I'm bound to be back soon enough - hit me up a message if you ever get bored, heh

ReputationRep:
    Campus must be so quiet

ReputationRep:
    there are hoards of passport, HE visit students and others on campus...

its quiet.. but not that quiet..

ReputationRep:
    I'm not staying on campus but will have to pop on next week. Amazon sent some parcels to that address [despite having my home address as my primary one] so I am hoping to be able to collect them from the porters. If lots of people are on campus, I assume the porters/post rooms are available/open?

ReputationRep:
    working in lusu shop all summer! fun fun

you'd be best to phone your porters lodge, they're all open but the porters take it in turns.. i.e. grizedale and pendle porter tend to not be on at the same time

ReputationRep:
    It's okay - the parcels arrived here [home] this week. They had a re-direct sticker on them which I assume the porters sorted. Bless them!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Sep '18
  2. Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.