• View Poll Results: ???
    Chicken
    51.52%
    Duck
    40.91%
    Neither because I'm a vegetable
    7.58%

ReputationRep:
    Chicken, only because I've not had duck enough to know if I like it more.

ReputationRep:
    Both!

Or Chicken, but only cos I eat it more.

ReputationRep:
    I think I like duck more but I don't have duck very often. Love it in fried rice from the chinese or with plum sauce :coma:

Don't really eat chicken that much anymore - too expensive and not as good for you apparantly. I normally substitute chicken for pork or turkey.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken, simply because you can do more with it. I do love duck though, in fact I would rather have a roast duck than a roast chicken.

ReputationRep:
    gotta be chicken! buy i luvvvvv duck, hoison sauce and pancakes!

ReputationRep:
    I eat chicken every day, seriously, I have a reputation for it. You've heard of Stalin? This is what poultry throughout the world know me as, i'm the biggest threat since Colonel Sanders.

So, I vote in favour of chicken. Though duck in pancakes with hoi sin sauce is a fantastic meal.

ReputationRep:
    Duck sammiches :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Please, if you haven't had duck pancakes, go to your nearest nicest chinese restaurant/takeaway and order a 1/4 duck pancakes.... PLEASE. Its literally heaven, I can't remember when I last had anything from there, than duck pancakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
    Please, if you haven't had duck pancakes, go to your nearest nicest chinese restaurant/takeaway and order a 1/4 duck pancakes.... PLEASE. Its literally heaven, I can't remember when I last had anything from there, than duck pancakes.
    I have :coma:

MMmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Just had Aromatic Crispy Duck pancakes with that lovely sauce, its like an orgasm in my mouth :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I adore both...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.