Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Aw no, just got an e-mail from st mary's and I can't go and view the flat because they have contractors in and it's a hard hat area Never mind.

ReputationRep:
    I still have not heard from the university about accomodation. should I call them??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanessa44)
    I still have not heard from the university about accomodation. should I call them??
    Not unless you haven't heard from them by 26th august, they haven't finnished giving out offers yet

ReputationRep:
    On Saturday I got an email saying I'd got an offer, but when I follow the link in the email and log in there's nothing there, it's just the same as it was back when I applied in April.

Anyone else get this and know what to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Honey*Bear*)
    Aw no, just got an e-mail from st mary's and I can't go and view the flat because they have contractors in and it's a hard hat area Never mind.
    that's probably the kitchen refurbishments, you should be pleased!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleandMangoPie)
    where abouts ??
    flat 20D in owen court. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChristianG)
    On Saturday I got an email saying I'd got an offer, but when I follow the link in the email and log in there's nothing there, it's just the same as it was back when I applied in April.

Log in now and check again, if there's still nothing there just ring the accommodation office and explain it to them, they're the best people to help you. Open 9:00am - 4:30pm monday-friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beanbrain)
    that's probably the kitchen refurbishments, you should be pleased!
    Yaaay :woo: I hope you're right xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChristianG)

That accommodation online thingy doesn't update to tell you where you've been placed (at least it didn't for me). I just got an e-mail from [email protected] saying i had an offer with 2 files attached. One of the files was the details of my accommodation offer and the other was a Victoria halls welcome booklet.

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got a letter or anything welcome pack-wise from newcastle! has anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    That accommodation online thingy doesn't update to tell you where you've been placed (at least it didn't for me). I just got an e-mail from [email protected] saying i had an offer with 2 files attached. One of the files was the details of my accommodation offer and the other was a Victoria halls welcome booklet.
    I haven't got a letter or welcome pack or anything either. Just an email saying I said an offer of accomodation with terms and conditions attached and told me to log in. The online accomodation does update online and if yours hasn;t you should ring up because if you dont accept it online by this sat you'll loose your place.

ReputationRep:
    in ur attachment make sure u scroll ALL the way down... I didnt do this lol, and it was all there!

ReputationRep:
    I've recieved an e-mail confirmation of accomodation, but still no hard copy through the post, I'm quite keen to register quickly as it says you must do so within 7 days of the e-mail.
    Shall I ring them up? Or give it another day or two?

P.S I would print it, but theres about 10 pages and my printer is dodgy at the minute

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else not got an offer yet? On my online account thing it says my application was processed on 06/05/2009, anyone else already got accommodation who applied after that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Honey*Bear*)
    I haven't got a letter or welcome pack or anything either. Just an email saying I said an offer of accomodation with terms and conditions attached and told me to log in. The online accomodation does update online and if yours hasn;t you should ring up because if you dont accept it online by this sat you'll loose your place.
    My online thing updated, but it didn't say where i had been placed, the e-mail said that. I sent all the forms off and secured my accommodation weeks ago (grad so got results earlier).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by porcelainvodka)
    I've recieved an e-mail confirmation of accomodation, but still no hard copy through the post, I'm quite keen to register quickly as it says you must do so within 7 days of the e-mail.
    Shall I ring them up? Or give it another day or two?

P.S I would print it, but theres about 10 pages and my printer is dodgy at the minute
    My hard copy came through 3 days after the e-mail, i ended up printing the document and filling it in.

ReputationRep:
    my application was processed on 03/03/09 so im sure people can understand why i am extremely pissed of and am 24 hours away from ringing them up and really laying into them.

ReputationRep:
    lol , i didnt even get a hard copy throught the post. had to print mine!! wasnt happy bout tht! But its done now... give them a call if your worried...

ReputationRep:
    ok why are people getting hard copies/printing theirs?? is it just to have the contract..not to send anything away right?

ReputationRep:
    noooo u have fill in tht booklet thing, and send it off, with the payment... Well im at victoria halls, so dont know bout the other places

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.