Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys what do you think of freckles like this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Are these kind of freckles on a girl ugly to you or cute? You know the patchy faded ones that overlap as opposed to the single dots everywhere lol. For example: http://www.lohanworld.com/pic_gall/pic_lohan_007.html

but try and imagine the freckles on an average looking girl (say a 5 out of 10) rather than lindsey lohan to make it more realistic lol.

ReputationRep:
    freck·le (frkl)
    n.
    A small brownish spot on the skin, often turning darker or increasing in number upon exposure to the sun.
    tr. & intr.v. freck·led, freck·ling, freck·les
    To dot or become dotted with freckles or spots of color.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, it's not my personal taste. I prefer clear skin but that's just me. There's millions of males who like that preference!

ReputationRep:
    No big deal.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them , but the ones megan fox has are cute :lovedup:

ReputationRep:
    you mean freckles that ginger people have?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your cuteness factor. If you have these and you're cute I don't think people will pay that much attention.

ReputationRep:
    Allow it. It's actually kinda nice seeing a bit of naturalness.

It's only when it's extreme that freckles bother me..

ReputationRep:
    not really my thing. but no reason not to be with someone because of that :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Her face isn't really that bad..her shoulders/chest worry me the most. ergh.

ReputationRep:
    I love freckles. I have a few on my face, but my sister (who has olive skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes) is really freckly in the summer - they look dead cute. My mum's ginger and more freckly than Lindsay Lohan, but it suits her! She wouldn't be her without her freckles.

I honestly don't understand how freckles are something you can really be bugged about.

ReputationRep:
    Freckles on average looking girl yes.

Freckles on druggie slut no. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    See the thing is pale girls can't win cause to a lot of guys a pale is not attractive yet when they try and tan they get those overlapping freckle things too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluestorm)
    Are these kind of freckles on a girl ugly to you or cute? You know the patchy faded ones that overlap as opposed to the single dots everywhere lol. For example: http://www.lohanworld.com/pic_gall/pic_lohan_007.html

but try and imagine the freckles on an average looking girl (say a 5 out of 10) rather than lindsey lohan to make it more realistic lol.
    I'm not a Lindsay Lohan fan ... At all ... But freckles of any sort are kinda cute ...

ReputationRep:
    I think am the only guy here who doesnt find lindsay lohan very hot
    i only find her average :dontknow:

so i guess they would look cool on an average girl too
    if u can post a pic, this way its much easier to tell lol

ReputationRep:
    They can look good...depends how attractive the girl is as a whole really :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    I think am the only guy here who doesnt find lindsay lohan very hot
    i only find her average :dontknow:

so i guess they would look cool on an average girl too
    if u can post a pic, this way its much easier to tell lol
    Lindsey Lohan is a dog- if she worked in Tesco nobody would look twice!

ReputationRep:
    Freckles are always a winner in my books ,it does

not

matter what kind they are.But a good heart is even

better.

ReputationRep:
    Depends. Too open to say "hawt" or "nawt".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluestorm)

Freckles on otherwise unblemished and clear skin are hot IMO.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.