Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys what do you think of freckles like this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend has a few on her face in the summer. I love them, they are so cute

She is very attractive though

ReputationRep:
    I think freckles are so cute. But I'm a girl so what do I know. I have a few freckles, despite being black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)
    Lindsey Lohan is a dog- if she worked in Tesco nobody would look twice!
    DAMN MAN, You invading my thought

pfft, i just dont see why most boys and some girls think shes mega hot:cool:
    but ur cool :top:

ReputationRep:
    I have freckles sort of like that, not on my arms though, and I hate them, I think it makes you look grubby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    I think freckles are so cute. But I'm a girl so what do I know. I have a few freckles, despite being black.
    Never seen freckles on a sister hehe .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misshape)
    I have freckles sort of like that, not on my arms though, and I hate them, I think it makes you look grubby.
    wat?

if thats u on ur profile pic, u have none
    but u still look cute :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    They can look good...depends how attractive the girl is as a whole really :yep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_anonymous_friend)
    Never seen freckles on a sister hehe .
    ^^ same

i wonder how they look:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    DAMN MAN, You invading my thought

pfft, i just dont see why most boys and some girls think shes mega hot:cool:
    but ur cool :top:
    Ahh cheers bro...feeling the love today!!

ReputationRep:
    wat?

if thats u on ur profile pic, u have none
    but u still look cute :top:
    Thank you I do have them but you can't tell on pictures, usually, which is good. :p:

ReputationRep:
    a few freckles on the cheek are pretty cute. Lindsey lohans aren't too bad, but some people who are covered in head to toe don't look particularly nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluestorm)
    See the thing is pale girls can't win cause to a lot of guys a pale is not attractive yet when they try and tan they get those overlapping freckle things too.
    Not true girls use spray tan and that makes the freckles fade in where as a natural tan will make the freckles stand out more, nowadays women usually wear fake tan. where as men can't really.

ReputationRep:
    It probably doesn't mean much coming from me because I'm a girl, but I love freckles, especially ones like that. They're so pretty.

ReputationRep:
    If I were a guy or a lesbian I would not find freckles attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I think am the only guy here who doesnt find lindsay lohan very hot
    i only find her average :dontknow:

so i guess they would look cool on an average girl too
    if u can post a pic, this way its much easier to tell lol
    No not the only person to think that ... In fact I posted up that very comment a couple of mins before you ...

But I agree, she's average at best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    If I were a guy or a lesbian I would not find freckles attractive.
    its good that you are a straight girl :p:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    I'm not a Lindsay Lohan fan ... At all ... But freckles of any sort are kinda cute ...
    Ahh Ace
    Join the Party
    LOL, I'm feelin prouder of us boys now:yes: :top:

ReputationRep:
    I like 'em.

ReputationRep:
    The ones on her face are okay. Can be cute if the girl is cute.

The ones on her body are gross.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not a guy, but i find freckles on girls extremely nice. the other day i saw an older woman on the tube, and she was kind of an ugly person, really (unproportional face and weird body shape, hideous clothing and style, ...) and she has very intense freckels all over her face and arms, and i just had to stare at her, and i hoped she wouldn't notice and be upset, and think it's beachse she's ugly, because it was just the freckes that fascinated me. i'm all in for interesting and unique faces.
    so when you're average looking, and you have freckles, it makes you at least stand out. for some people it's just not their thing, but for others, they might find it cute. embrace them! also when it comes down to falling in love with someone, they don't count your freckles ... against you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.