Turn on thread page Beta

Anon or delete plz.

A lot of the time when I see lots of attractive women for a while or I'm speaking to a girl, I get a hard on. Even when they are flirting with me over the internet or in real life, or I get a compliment, I can feel it down there so to speak. Is it normal to get so emotional and turned on by girls like this? Even with a girl that is average in looks, if her personality is good, I still feel turned on. Is it normal or strange? Will girls think I'm a weirdo if I get a hard on when they are doing something perfectly normal which most people would not get emotions for?

ReputationRep:
    Everybody goes through puberty. You'll learn to control it?

ReputationRep:
    god help you if you get a hug!

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? That'll make quite a difference.

If youre say a 25 year old guy, the fact that you became aroused as I handed you a tin on beans in tesco might worry me slightly.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, just beat it everytime it comes up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping you're not close enough to them to let them feel it to behonest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    god help you if you get a hug!
    :woo: Even when he accidently brushes shoulders with a women he will get a hard on. :p:

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? You sound like you're still going through the worst bits of puberty (or the best, who knows? :P).

A boy once told me that it didn't take much to turn him on when he was about 14-16... a pretty girl walks past and that would be it.

So really, no you're just normal. I think this will pass when you get older

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thejadedwords)
    Everybody goes through puberty. You'll learn to control it?
    This.

You'll get there with time

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.