Best mates 21st.....help! Watch

beccaarr
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Its my best mate's 21st in a couple of weeks and I'm completely stuck on what to get her! At the moment, I'm making her a scrap book of photos and possibly getting her a gig ticket. But I want to get her something else really special. My mates are getting her a jewellery box, which I'd thought of but they beat me to it. So now I'm stuck for ideas completely. I dont want to get her jewellery cos I got her a necklace for her 18th which she wears all the time. I had a look through the other 21st birthday topics but didn't get very far.

Anyone have any ideas?
Fawn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A wife from Thailand.
lostdoll
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If jewellery is out, maybe get her a unique craft piece from a local art/craft store or gallery? I wanted to get my friend a really nice cigarette case, but opted for a hip flask instead (I wanted to get it engraved but didn't have enough time before her bday).

If you want to get her something expensive, maybe a girlie weekend away somewhere? Premier Inn are doing good deals atm, and even Ryan Air are doing these £5 flights (tax and charges included!)

Taking her out for lunch some day? Vouchers for beauticians/spa where you can have a girlie day and chill out. Running out of ideas sorry, hope you find something though!
ShortyGetLow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe you could have a look at these: http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/ a tad expensive but great memories would be had on one.
Could talk to her parents to chip in maybe?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (146)
27.6%
No (383)
72.4%

Watched Threads