Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Inappropriate laughing fits? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else laugh out loud at the most inappropriate moment? I seem to do it all the time and put it down to nerves or something, the more i tell myself not to laugh the more i do it.
    My friends cat just died, she's had it nearly 12 years from a kitten and i adored the cat too but when she told me she started crying and as i was hugging her i started to laugh uncontrollably...i had tears in my eyes it's ridiculous but I just can't seem to help myself . I Anyone else laughed at an inappropriate moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im_hungry)
    Does anyone else laugh out loud at the most inappropriate moment? I seem to do it all the time and put it down to nerves or something, the more i tell myself not to laugh the more i do it.
    My friends cat just died, she's had it nearly 12 years from a kitten and i adored the cat too but when she told me she started crying and as i was hugging her i started to laugh uncontrollably...i had tears in my eyes it's ridiculous but I just can't seem to help myself . I Anyone else laughed at an inappropriate moment?
    I seem to laugh whenever I do something bad, andf then my mom's telling me off. I try not to grin, but then I crack a smile, in the most unfortunate of cases.
    Like this one time, I broke a plate, on accident. Then, my brother came in and saw it, and gave me a telling off. Told me, to look him in the eye's. Did so, and cracked. Damn, it was soo funny. Reason? HE got this weird mohawk style. Lawl. =]

ReputationRep:
    I tend to laugh when people tell me their tragic news, eg announcing deaths or something. Not being mean, but I just react that way. It sucks though.

Yes, when my friends are normally very angry with me. I start laughing, they get more annoyed, makes me laugh more... then they join in :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am on a bumping mission and i will not be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpvv bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump vvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpvvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpvvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbump

ReputationRep:
    I tend to laugh when someone tells me bad news about themselves/families. I remember laughing when my friend was getting bullied, and it caused all manner of problems. And crying and laughing together at a funeral! I can't help it though, I think it's just my way of digesting and coping with sad news, although people around obviously don't find it funny or understand.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.